Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who can bench their bodyweught 10 times or more?

any time you can put up your own body weight is a great feeling.

i'm 210, and usally put up 225 for 15-20. on beasdrol last year i put 225 up for 27 reps

How was my post stupid... benching 225 at 225lb for 13 times and maxing at 315 might not be impressive to a juice monkey like yourself, but i dont care i train mostly for bodybuilding and i bet im bigger than 80% of you juice heads who stick testosterone up your butt cheeks every week talking shit about me, i dont wanna start a war here or be rude (absolutely no offense to those who take steroids), but talking shit saying this and that is childish.. Im far away from benching double my bodyweight and i really dont care, im big and thats what matters..
Have a nice day

. . Call people weak, but you dont care about strength? ????

Personal attacks and immature name calling is unacceptable (in non-chat). Learn to take criticism as well as you give it. I did not call you names nor attack you. I just stated about YOUR POST. When did I say I was on Juice?
Why the fuck are you on a Board that has Steroid in the name of you want to call People Juice-Monkeys?
Any thing else Thin-skin?

Yeah man I wish I could do my body weight for OHP !! I haven't tried my heaviest yet but most I've done is like 130 lol
haha yea i got 150 recently. ohp is tough especiaaly when the bar is all the way down there on the ground.

umm, I can almost cg bench my body weight does that count?

How was my post stupid... benching 225 at 225lb for 13 times and maxing at 315 might not be impressive to a juice monkey like yourself, but i dont care i train mostly for bodybuilding and i bet im bigger than 80% of you juice heads who stick testosterone up your butt cheeks every week talking shit about me, i dont wanna start a war here or be rude (absolutely no offense to those who take steroids), but talking shit saying this and that is childish.. Im far away from benching double my bodyweight and i really dont care, im big and thats what matters..
Have a nice day

right on man!

I wonder if people can OverHead press thier bodyweight 10 times =). Thats the line where the elite/advanced stick out above the rest. I can't do that, not even remotely close, still stuck at intermediate press strength.

I can do 110 dumbells for 10 reps overhead press with good form...always had strong shoulders. My bench on the other hand is a work in progress. But I am pretty strong in incline db press, usually do 90s 110s and then 120s for 2 sets after I do flat bench...
Interesting thread though, seems most are being honest...

---------------------------------
It's not roid rage, I just don't like you...

Bustin' my ass so I can save yours...

Top Bottom