Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Protein?

I like the profile of the N2bulk but I am concerned about the fat content. As I have said, good taste is nice and everything, but the ingredients and the quality of them is what matters to me.

I like the profile of the N2bulk but I am concerned about the fat content. As I have said, good taste is nice and everything, but the ingredients and the quality of them is what matters to me.

The fat is EFA's man its from flax seed oil and fish oil. AKA its fats that you need they are good fats not crap fats. If you been in fitness long enough you know the importance of EFA's :qt:

If not N2bulk than big blast is another damn good protein. Wheytobuildmuscle is great and O.N at orbit is respectable

i feel like i am back in the soviet union. lol.

Dude... I dont care what " brand" of protein you like and I would not ever stop some one from talking about any brand they like. The problem is posting up links to bitchbag.com. That place is a blight on the supplement industry right along with GNC and Vita shop.. Anything you can get at that place you can get at orbit for the same or cheaper and from a good bro we all know and respect.

He also pays a good amount of money to be here on this site. That money goes to helping the site run, get bigger servers, pay for lawyers to protect the site and more. He gives money and he gives his time to this site. Does Bitchbag.com do any of this??? NO!!! So out of simple respect you should not go giving bitchbag.com any business that rightfully should go to orbit.

Now if orbit was charging a lot more than the other than maybe you could make a case but he dont and so you have not helped anyone with what you said all you have done is hurt some one ( our sponsor)... Understand now?? Or do you still have no fucking respect for the site your posting on?

Go over to bigbag.com forums and see if they let you post links to orbitnutrition.com all over the place???? EXACTLY!!!!!!

ALso this is a hard core steroid forum. We dont want to hear about bitch ass companies like BB fuck bag dot come.We have 0 respect for companies like this. They are a joke!!

nopw the granted they sell some good products form good companies. Again that is not the problem. Nor do we care if you talk about any brand you like here at elitefitness.com. Just leave out where you got it if you did not get it from orbit.. Thanks

Yes I know all about EFA's and thank you for clearing that up. Does seem like a lot of EFA's per serving though. Not saying thats bad though. I have decided to go with N2bulk for my upcoming bulk cycle. Can anyone share their personal experience with N2bulk? I would like to know what your actual progress was with this supplement. Be specific. Thank you.

Yes I know all about EFA's and thank you for clearing that up. Does seem like a lot of EFA's per serving though. Not saying thats bad though. I have decided to go with N2bulk for my upcoming bulk cycle. Can anyone share their personal experience with N2bulk? I would like to know what your actual progress was with this supplement. Be specific. Thank you.

There are some logs if you take a look. Good stuff in them.

Dude... I dont care what " brand" of protein you like and I would not ever stop some one from talking about any brand they like. The problem is posting up links to bitchbag.com. That place is a blight on the supplement industry right along with GNC and Vita shop.. Anything you can get at that place you can get at orbit for the same or cheaper and from a good bro we all know and respect.

He also pays a good amount of money to be here on this site. That money goes to helping the site run, get bigger servers, pay for lawyers to protect the site and more. He gives money and he gives his time to this site. Does Bitchbag.com do any of this??? NO!!! So out of simple respect you should not go giving bitchbag.com any business that rightfully should go to orbit.

Now if orbit was charging a lot more than the other than maybe you could make a case but he dont and so you have not helped anyone with what you said all you have done is hurt some one ( our sponsor)... Understand now?? Or do you still have no fucking respect for the site your posting on?

Go over to bigbag.com forums and see if they let you post links to orbitnutrition.com all over the place???? EXACTLY!!!!!!

ALso this is a hard core steroid forum. We dont want to hear about bitch ass companies like BB fuck bag dot come.We have 0 respect for companies like this. They are a joke!!

nopw the granted they sell some good products form good companies. Again that is not the problem. Nor do we care if you talk about any brand you like here at elitefitness.com. Just leave out where you got it if you did not get it from orbit.. Thanks

Yeah buddy!!

Top Bottom