Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which Protein?

Tank87

Hey guys what would you recommend for a protein powder? I am going to start a bulk cycle shortly, and am looking for a good quality protein to accompany my diet. I am looking for a low sugar and low fat protein that has high quality ingredients and high quality protein and no junk or fillers. Some carbs is ok as long as it's not a ton. I prefer something that has both fast and slow proteins in it. Taste is of no concern to me, only the quality of the ingredients. Calories dont need to be really low since I am bulking. Thanks in advance.

I make my own protein, i do not mess around with heavy metal loaded proteins!

Last edited:
Orbitnutrition.com has a ton of the major brand products if you want to buy anything like this than buy from him. He has good prices and a good service plus he is a sponsor and we support our sponsors here because we know them and they know us!!! So if you post bb.com again around here Ill fucken ban your ass. Or post some link to a non sponsor you are also getting banned. Read the rules and have some fucking respect please!!!!!

orbit has muslcepharm combat powder, it's a slow and fast acting protein, only 2g sugar, and around 20 i believe in carbs if that, it's a really good protein, i like it, also you can try pro-complex from optimum nutrition, also at orbit, and if those don't work N2bulk looks quite legit, i haven't had a need to purchase it yet, as i still have 40 pounds of protein currently, but you might find it useful.

I use Needtobuildmuscle protein powder and its the bomb. I always get the bannana flavor and Im telling you, if you order it and do not like it, I will pay for it..Its that good my man. Good protein is hard to find that does not fill you up and mixes properly however this is almost perfect.

Wheytobuildmuscle is the shiznit!!!

Top Bottom