Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which muscles are good for Arm Wrestling?

work on your rotator cuff...... like a baseball player would for throwing.... use a cable cross over mach and with one hand at a time put on a ton of weight and imagine slammin that punks fist to the table....... the owner of my gym talked about this..... he was a state armwrestling champ

forearms are good and you biceps are pretty much statically held in the same position... if your using bicep..... then your loosing because they have shifted your body to a pulling position instead of rotating..... ie... no help from your body whatsoever.... so unless your 1 arm curling 200 lbs...... keep your arm close to your body:fro:

just what Exodus said. the rotator cuff.

I imagine the one arm external rotation would be best.

this exercise pretty much mimics a arm wrestle.

do a search on this message board for rotator cuff and arm wrestling.

this topic has been covered a few times already.

also do a search of the web for "arm sports" and "arm wrestling" I remember a few sites having conditioning tips for arm wrestlers.

Arm wrestling is all technique. If you pull your opponent's arm towards you, you'll have more than enough leverage to take down someboody twice as strong as you are.

Yeah I would defintely say your rotator cuffs and probably your forearms and brachialis. When your thumb is pointing toward your biceps (hammer grip) usually your brachialis is stimulated... its the muscle that runs in between your biceps and triceps. Hammer curls, maybe some direct forearm work, and some rotator cuff exercises should set you on your way.

:D:D

Top Bottom