Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which muscle pain wise burns the most durning workout?

Which one burns the most while working out?

• Chest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abs

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Back

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Quads

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Calfs

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Sholders

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Biceps

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Triceps

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
i was originally thinking squats, but my whole body is tired not just my quads.

Then abs because i get a burning sensation after a bit if i use heavy weight depending on the exercise.

but nelson's calf routine won me over to choosing calves. I honestly don't think i ever want to try another calf routine at this point! lol

i would say calves but for me they only burn at the end of a set with slow negatives or only if im using light weight and squeezing each rep, even so after a few sets they just stop hurting all together and i cant really feel them.

I voted biceps because I remember when I did straight bar curls supersetted with strict incline zottman curls with slow negatives I wanted to die half way through and couldnt take many sets to failure because it hurt so bad my hands couldnt grip the weight lol

But my quads burn real bad too from leg presses or squats without lockouts and from leg extensions with a squeeze and slow negative, especially those leg extensions to like 20 reps makes me wanna shout out loud lol

so probably quads actually but before I made this post I already voted biceps...

Top Bottom