Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whey To Build Muscle - What new flavor do you want??

Every time I pass any bakery and they got red velvet anything sitting around I stop and contemplate pigging the hell out on it.

I'm about to place my first order for Whey 2BM. A lot of the flavors look like their out of stock right now (1lb. bags). Was hoping to get some of the 1lb. bags so I could try different ones.

I've been using Dymatize ISO-100, and Optimum Whey. From the thread here, looks like I can't go wrong with ANY of the Whey 2BM flavors.

I'm about to place my first order for Whey 2BM. A lot of the flavors look like their out of stock right now (1lb. bags). Was hoping to get some of the 1lb. bags so I could try different ones.

I've been using Dymatize ISO-100, and Optimum Whey. From the thread here, looks like I can't go wrong with ANY of the Whey 2BM flavors.

you cant go wrong bro!! trust me on that...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

i think it tastes much better then optimum and thats an honest opionion.They the cinnabuns and you will fall in love :rose:

i think it tastes much better then optimum and thats an honest opionion.They the cinnabuns and you will fall in love :rose:

when you drink optimum you can really taste and feel the lack of quality... wheytobuildmuscle is such a high quality protein... it just surpasses all of the other proteins

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Top Bottom