Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where's Nelson's "training tip" thread?

slobberknocker said:
I can't believe it. I'm 20 years old, and it's just amazing to me to see the immaturity of some of these grown men. Don't these people have more important things in their lives to worry about? Like their jobs/families? Good grief.

You would think.

None of the links in spatts' "Training Methods" sticky work. I want to know who fucked that one up. That thread was a wealth of training information.

galaxy said:
Why would George even allow his mods to have Chemical Muscle in there signatures?

I have two boards in my signature. It is called being a mature adult.

slobberknocker said:
I can't believe it. I'm 20 years old, and it's just amazing to me to see the immaturity of some of these grown men. Don't these people have more important things in their lives to worry about? Like their jobs/families? Good grief.

im a year older than you :mommakin: but i do think you are a 100% right. kinda pathetic

That sucks, because it was actually a good thread. The loss of spatt's stickies is a definately loss to the board. I've looked at all of them at one time or another. It was a wealth of useful information.

Spatts is one of the greatest assets to the training forum... no doubt.

Nelson is one of the greatest assets.... to. I'll get back to you on that one.

Orange

Nelson Montana said:

I answered this in the deleted post, but here goes again...

For one thing, not straightening the arm keeps constant tension on the bicep. Also, once the arm is relaxed, in order to bend again, the brachaialous must come into play, that fatiques the arm before the bicep is exausted, defeating the purpose.

nelson, what if one WANTED to train the brachialis? don't u think that adds a good dimension to the regular bi WO. i read an article in t-mag.. i think u know the one- abt pop 'em out muscles where they recommend training the brach. i have tried it with good results.

umm... another thing- i missed the original post- could someone repost it or summarise it?

A lot of great threads have gone from the training board, too. :(

This is trully sad, hopefully they have backups.

-sk

Top Bottom