Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where's Nelson's "training tip" thread?

S

slobberknocker

I went to click on it since I hadn't read it yet, and it disappeared on me.

Apparently some of the spiteful pricks who said they were leaving are going to hang around and destroy as much as they can, while they can.

Is that what happened to your sig link? Someone is mocking you on CM as well, using your user name. Thats a no nonsense board, so I'm sure whoever it is will be deleted soon.

I can't believe it. I'm 20 years old, and it's just amazing to me to see the immaturity of some of these grown men. Don't these people have more important things in their lives to worry about? Like their jobs/families? Good grief.

This whole situation today has been a bit of redemption for me. Many of my antagonists over the last year have been in a position where they were allowed to deal from the bottom of the deck. Now that they've been exposed as liars and cheats, their only alternative is to do the only thing they know -- lie and cheat some more. They can't win a fair fight. They can't debate an argument intelligently. So they revert to schoolyard pranks and bullying tactics. At least now everyone sees them for who and what they are, and what they've been all along.

It wasn't me. The thread was fine.

Fonz

Top Bottom