Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do I begin?

iasekc1

I'm an athlete. I have played sports all my life and love to run and be active at most anything. I want to start shaping my body into something more than just a "runners" body. I don't know where to start with my diet and exercise plans and supplements??? I have read so many things but would like some advice from a real person. I will get some pics up soon so you can see me. Thank you to whoever writes back!!!

superqt4u2nv said:
Start here

Also give us a little more of your stats height body weight currnet training and a detailed list of your diet.

5'7
135 lbs
I am unsure about my body fat %
I eat about 5 times a day. Three main meals and two snacks.
Meal #1 A glass of OJ and two pieces of toast with 1 tbs peanut butter or a bowl of shredded wheat ceral with fat free milk

Meal #2 Either almonds, applesauce, or a piece of fruit

Meal #3 Chicken SaLad, or just chicken and veggies

Meal #4 Fruit , or a protein shake with a bannana and peanut butter and fat free milk

Meal # 5 Steak, veggies, and brown rice or a sweet potatoe

I run 5 days a week about 15-20 miles. I am only in the gym about 2 days a week. I find it hard to do both because of sorness. I am training for a marathon but want to sculpt my body. Can it be done?

Yes. It can be done. You might want to look up some training routines for women by Christian Thibeadeau.

Top Bottom