Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the deadliest martial arts.?

Are you high? Muay thai and BJJ are pretty much a must in the mma world. I can not belive you just said "you dont see it in mma for a reason".

You are probably one of those people that belives in wing chun/akido/chi bullshit. For fucks sake, hit a gym and learn somthing.

I was thinking the same thing you are thinking.

I find it funny when a guy talks about maneuvers that aren't allowed in MMA....yeah, I know how to scratch and claw out eyes too....doesn't make me some efficient machine of combat....It makes me a dirty fighter (which is perfectly okay in the street, in my opinion, but still a dirty tactic and can be learned in the 4th grade fight you had at recess)

I'd prefer if some guys didn't talk matter of factly about stuff like muay thai when they obviously don't know much about the subject. For starters, the original style of muay thai known as mae may muay thai was designed for the thai army for combat in the field. They utilized weapons and destructive techniques designed to maim and destroy.

OBVIOUSLY these techniques would never be allowed to be used in competition...that makes no sense to even have to mention it.

Actually it's not. The hardest bone is in your face (skull). The heel and the elbow are the hardest 'striking' bones.

You can't throw elbows if your getting choked out or if your caught in an arm bar. Stand alone, it's BJJ.

Are you high? Muay thai and BJJ are pretty much a must in the mma world. I can not belive you just said "you dont see it in mma for a reason".

You are probably one of those people that belives in wing chun/akido/chi bullshit. For fucks sake, hit a gym and learn somthing.

Really? Muay Thai or Muay Boran is no different than the other martial arts you think are laughable.. lol hit a gym? Muay simply means Boxing Boran is the ancient sport of boxing Muay thai is modern word used for the art of 8 limbs

I've trained (and currently train in Muay Thai) Muay Thai, Shaolin Southern style, Kenpo, and Hwarang Do.

So teach me o wise Sensei what exactly is it that an equal weight MMA fighter is going to do that would Kill someone like Bruce Lee or Daniel Inosanto? Absolutely nothing. How would BJ Penn stand up to the Israeli Army soldiers trained in Krav Maga or SS or US Special forces trained in Lethal combat? How would he? He wouldn't he'd be carried out in a box...

I am currently training with Team Oyama which is an MMA gym however I train specifically Muay Thai. I will also train in BJJ soon because really you can't ever learn enough...

Muay Thai is the highest casualty rate sport in the world..Not BJJ or Pride fighting or UFC.... You are talking sport if you read the title of the post it is most Lethal... Sport means you take out the Lethal components so it is survivable.

In short...I've hit a gym or 2 and trained at a gym or 2..You obviously don't understand the core of what a martial art is designed to do. My educated opinion would be weighted towards those martial arts you think are laughable. Wing Chung and Jeet Kun Do

Muay Thai is really one lethal martial art out there! Seeing the training alone looks very nasty and hard but the results is satisfying.

Top Bottom