Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the deadliest martial arts.?

I think the most deadliest martial art is Jeet Kune Do. It was found by Bruce Lee and commonly use in movies he played. The skill is mainly involved in punching, kicking, grappling, and trapping. It is a simple, efficiency and a direct martial art.

i cant believe that Abraham Lincoln had many failures in life maybe he believes in the saying try and try until you succeed...and there he redeemed his self.

it depend on th person first each fights diff and must learn what best for em.i know mma guys tht get ther ass kicked outside of th ring ilmo every time tht happens,i been in th game and most wont work in th street ,if i had my say i ll go with chin na joint lock/ripping bacis kicks,basic punches know when to hit n wher.also to know iron tech so u can learn to get hit.just my two cents,but it up to th person if he ready and able to fight,sad fact is most will only fight weaker r light people and in greater number,and to save feeling i,m not goingto say who alway doing th robbing of people,just b smart dont gop to bad places r do bad things and u should have a good life and treat people right and most ;lickly they ll treat u th same

I have been Kickboxing for years and I am looking for something to compliment this. I am wanting something real world, meaning that it has to be effective against several attackers... thanks....

There are many forms of the arts that can be deadly if applied properly.

Any style that is not taught just in a scoring point of view, Tae Kwon Do for example is very artistic and looks cool but not nearly as practical in the real world of self defense as many of the truly combat forms. I am partial to Taijutsu, but of course that is just my viewpoint. Disabling an opponent and a good pair of running shoes are the best scenario in a defensive situation. Disable may have to be all the way till death, so you must be prepared to go that far, but certainly not looking to use fatal force.

In 1860 THE MAN THAT CALLED HIMSELF ABRAHAM LINCOLN WAS ELECTED 16TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES:
DONT EVER GIVE UP :supercool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:supercool

Aikido is a Japanese martial arts developed by Morihei Ushiba as a synthesis of his martial studies, philosophy, and religious beliefs. Aikido is often translated as "the Way of unifying (with) life energy" or as "the Way of harmonious spirit." Ueshiba's goal was to create an art that practitioners could use to defend while also protecting their attacker from injury.

Aikido is performed by blending with the motion of the attacker and redirecting the force of the attack rather than opposing it head-on. This requires very little physical strength, as the aikidōkamomentum using entering and turning movements. The techniques are completed with various throws or joint locks. Aikido can be categorized under the general umbrella of grappling arts. (aikido practitioner) "leads" the attacker's

I don't know about deadlist, but from my perspective after having done Tang Su Do and Kick Boxking, and now doing BJJ, I think Ju Jitsu is the most pratical It teaches you how to escape an attacker from any angle and how to think your way through a fight rather than just react. Staying calm when attacked is half the battle, then the technique would finish it off in your favor.

Top Bottom