Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the big deal with hcgenerate? OVER PRICED?

Lighter Fighter

Since there is so much talk about this product on this forum, i looked it up and its 74 freaking bucks, there are much cheaer test booster with same and more ingredient than this.

Here are the ingredients

Fadogia Agrestis ..........1000mg

Fenugreek PE Extracted 50% 1000mg

3,4 Divanillytahydrofuran 500mg

Bulgarain Tribulus Terrestris 500mg

Vitamin E 200mg

LJ:100 100mg

zinc 7mg

Another product i looked up was hemotest by nutrabolics and its got fenugreek which hcgenerate have also it has Eurycoma Longfolia which hcgenerate doesnt they look about the same but the hemotest is only 40 bucks half the price.
This hcgenretae product is grossly over priced for what it has in it, no hate just telling the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since there is so much talk about this product on this forum, i looked it up and its 74 freaking bucks, there are much cheaer test booster with same and more ingredient than this.

Here are the ingredients

Fadogia Agrestis ..........1000mg

Fenugreek PE Extracted 50% 1000mg

3,4 Divanillytahydrofuran 500mg

Bulgarain Tribulus Terrestris 500mg

Vitamin E 200mg

LJ:100 100mg

zinc 7mg

Another product i looked up was hemotest by nutrabolics and its got fenugreek which hcgenerate have also it has Eurycoma Longfolia which hcgenerate doesnt they look about the same but the hemotest is only 40 bucks half the price.
This hcgenretae product is grossly over priced for what it has in it, no hate just telling the truth.

Why don't you do a search on it here...there are many MANY write ups, reviews, and information on it and if you used the discount code for 15% off it would cost you about $62, you have been around the forum long enough to know needto himself has wrote up many stickies about PCT and cycle support and how HCGenerate fits into the equation...just a suggestion before you start a thread like this do some more research on it and you will find your answers...I don't have the time to do it for you.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Last edited by a moderator:
This is to funny cause we just went through this shit! NTBM just offered a 25% discount on all their stuff! Where were u!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using EliteFitness

Even with the discount code its 62 bucks, there are other products with the same and more ingredients for 40$.. over priced.. Sorry.

needto products are pure. that is the difference. no fillers.

its a specific genre he targets.. the products aren't for everyone, if you want to save a couple bucks for a product that is less potent then that is your choice.

i would not be repping for NTBM if i thought the products weren't the best. i could rep for any supplement company out there but choose NTBM for that reason.

And you missed one of the biggest ingredients that basically NO one else has... fadogia agrestis.... you obviously are an excellent researcher. I applaud your skills.

And you missed one of the biggest ingredients that basically NO one else has... fadogia agrestis.... you obviously are an excellent researcher. I applaud your skills.

Ditto on that.

Actually, I don't think there is another single product that matches ingredients. You could stack 2 products and you'd be paying about the same.
But the true test is trying it. I agree it is pricier than some, and for that price it should work better.

Also note that there are always deals.

Even with the discount code its 62 bucks, there are other products with the same and more ingredients for 40$.. over priced.. Sorry.

LF as you know you are entitled to your opinion, even if there is no intelligence behind it, and the best thing is you don't have to buy HCGenerate, you can go buy your other supplement you feel is better because it is cheaper, by all means, knock yourself out!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Fadogia is some expensive shit and pretty remarkable. That's the main reason HCGen is so good to use while on cycle -- it keeps LH production up so you don't get as suppressed. That makes for a faster recovery.

BRIDGE also contains Fadogia to keep LH at peak level in-between cycles.

So, if you want to use the ingredients separately to save a few bucks, you should at least use BRIDGE along with them, otherwise, you won't get the desired effect.

Spending a little to get next to nothing is more costly than spending more but getting a lot more out of it.

Top Bottom