Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats the big deal with hcgenerate? OVER PRICED?

Please let me know which product gives you either 1,000mg of Fadogia and or 1,000mg of Fenugreek - Actually while you are at it, another product that gives you 500mg of Tribulus.

Most formulas out there use less than half the amount of those. Not only that but they hide their ingredients behind proprietary blends so the customer never really knows how much is in there.

Buddy - you are way off on your assumptions. Our manufacturer who also has worked with the top brands in the industry and he flat out tells me the NTBM formulas are VERY expensive to make compared to the top brands - he says it is not a sustainable business model for the supplement industry and that it can't survive. It can't survive because the competition makes bigger promises on bottles that cost less than half what NTBM's costs. NTBM would never be able to sell it's products to a distributor at a sustainable margin, not when HCGenerate would need compete next to $29 tests boosters for store shelves, little $29 and $39 dollar products that have professional marketing teams making up big promises on their weak formulas.

The products NTBM makes cost a ton of cash to make compared to the competition and only the really sophisticated Elite Fitness crowd who can read a Supplement Fact label and understand the products formula and understand the value in each bottle and can ever truly appreciate it.

NTBM may remain too "expensive" for people who can't read a label and only read promises vs. price. for you guys who make it this far and know your shit and know enough to read a label and look t ingredients, std. % and mg amounts and know that NTBM gives you 2-3 supps in one and is only about 20 to 30% higher than the competition and it works!

NTBM will remain an Elite Fitness brand very underground and hardcore. It will never grace the shelves at the major store because we just refuse to make products on price points and margins and rather make stuff we can take ourselves with our cycles, th type of products we can sell to our bros today and look them in the eye and say "here bro, I made this for you" and then come face that customer on the forums and see them and talk to them. Our products get instant reviews and instant feedback - The owner of NTBM still picks up the phone, if a product is not living up to expectations HE HIMSELF gets an earful from the caller.

NTBM is a VALUE based brand, where you get a product with 2x to 3x the potency of others in it's niche while only paying a slight 20%-30% increase in price over the competition. Label to label, nobody can compete.

-BRR

And there you have it...nothing more to say except this is a staple supplement of mine and will be for as long as I can keep it in my cabinet...if I can't afford it God forbid I will work or beg for it lol! Seriously!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

go for it..

but my advice to you in the future is ALWAYS keep an extra bottle in your pantry as a backup.

when you run out of 1 then automatically put in an order for another one when its in stock. this way you will always have it.

Yeah will do, will load up on supps after Christmas, after trying what iv ordered, which was quite a large order :) I have a post on my two training partners cycles that I need some advice on if you guys have the time could you have a look under my topics @stevesmi @muscleaddiction. Thanks

I always find it funny when people complain about the price of things and skimp out on what I would consider to be the most important part of supplementation - the preventative and recovery supps. With any cycle I run, maybe 25-33% of my cycle cost is actually the PH's themselves, and the rest of my expenses are in the support supps - Formastanzol, N2Guard, Need2Slin, HCGenerate, Unleashed, Post Cycle, etc., etc. I will only do it the "right" way, or I don't bother running anything at all.

^^^ and those are the guys that go on HRT early in life because they never learned the ABC's of cycling.

so they give up and just go on HRT and then continue to give advice to use nolva/clomid. some of the guys on here still giving that advice you read their other posts and they are on HRT!! doh! why the fuck would you give advice on PCT and cycling on and off when you yourself failed at it?

there was a very knowledgeable guy on here who used to post.. he hadn't come of juice in years, he decided to use nolva/clomid to try and recover after years on. and he argued his ass off that he didn't need supplements. i don't think it worked out too well for him

I ran HCGenerate on cycle, and my boys were larger and fuller than they were off. It's the only product of it's kind that I can see, so I think it's worth the price.

I am new to the website and this is my 1st post.Just purchased 2 bottles of HCG for $111.00 . That's $55.50 for each 150 tab bottle. If it works as advertised, this is a good value.

I am new to the website and this is my 1st post.Just purchased 2 bottles of HCG for $111.00 . That's $55.50 for each 150 tab bottle. If it works as advertised, this is a good value.

This is a great deal! Use HCGenerate on cycle, off cycle, whenever a need for plumpness!!!

This is a great deal! Use HCGenerate on cycle, off cycle, whenever a need for plumpness!!!

Why on every cycle are we advised to stop hcgenerate when we last pin ? is this because it would be a waste as our coconuts are plump enough ? Would recovery be even better if we went right through until end of pct ? Would really like to hear opinions on this, thanks

^^^ you shouldn't run hcgenerate for long periods of times straight.. says it right on the bottle actually. has to do with oversensitizing the leydig cells. now some people say its malarkey but i say why take the chance? it doesn't have to be run for long periods of times to do the job and i like to save guys money.

best way to run it would be on a long injectable cycle starting week 5 till the end. then swap in hcg/HMG as a blast. you save money that way and you also save from having to mix and store hcg for all those weeks as well. so its a win/win/win

Top Bottom