Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCGENERATE - The ultimate in on cycle shutdown prevention

dylangemelli

HCGENERATE is the king of herbal on cycle shutdown prevention... It works so well in not only preventing on cycle shutdown, but also keeping your libido strong... It is perfect to run before HCG as well as HCG becomes less effective with prolonged use... HCGENERATE can be used on any cycle, including sarms stacks... It can also be incorporate into any booster or used as a standalone test booster... Here is the NTBM write up for anyone that has not read all the components and facts...

USE COUPON CODE PIMP15 to save 15% off as well as free shipping...

Here is the link to order...

HCGenerate with Fadogia Agrestis.The most powerful sex drive increasing , shut down preventing on cycle support product ever created.

Stand Alone Test Booster. On Cycle Support. The missing piece to your Post Cycle Therapy!

HCGenerate is a natural testosterone booster that stimulates the body’s own production of testosterone.

It is unlike many other herbal test boosters, in that it targets one of the primary causes of low test levels!

HCGenerate uses fadogia agrestis as one of the active ingredients to stimulate the leydig cells. As men age, the leydig cells activity decreases, putting strain on the pituitary gland- which in turn causes low levels of testosterone production. As the leydig cells are stimulated, the pituitary can begin to function at a normal pace and produce a higher concentration of both free testosterone and total serum levels.

The advantage to using HCGenerate on cycle is that it reduces HPTA shutdown by keeping the leydig cells stimulated, and makes transition into Post Cycle Therapy very smooth. Use of exogenous testosterone or harsh oral cycles puts the body’s natural production to a halt and causes erectile dysfunction, elevated estrogen levels, and in a lot of cases could cost you the hard earned gains achieved on cycle. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin or HCG is often used by body builders to minimize HPTA shutdown. This also allows for our libido to remain unaffected on cycle, and in many cases increases libido. The downside to using this compound is that it is illegal and must be administered via a subcutaneous injection several times weekly.

HCGenerate with fadogia agrestis stem extract can also be used as a stand-alone testosterone booster to help elevate natural test levels!

The addition of Tribulus Terrestris and Zinc are to help the body produce at its peak levels. When you hit the gym hard, you don’t want to half ass it! You want to get in there, kill it and get out! The added aggression in the gym is there to help you break plateaus and set new records!

Let’s talk about recovery. We’ve covered the issue natural test production after using anabolics but what about your post cycle therapy? While your body is reaching homeostasis,

HCGenerate with fadogia agrestis stem extract can help to improve your HDL, which is often compromised on oral cycles.

It also will help to stimulate the natural production of testosterone, helping bring natural levels back to normal fast so you can keep your gains. Libido normally suffers when test production is shut down, so again stimulation of natural production of test signaled in the pituitary helps to keep your performance at a maximum.

Spare yourself the legal issues, and put less stress on your body’s endocrine system!

Highlights:

· Helps prevent erectile dysfunction
· May help keep muscle gains
· Assists in liver function
· Promotes better mood and feelings of well being
· Prevents rapid reductions in IGF
. Prevents shut down while on cycle

. Promotes natural testosterone production
· Improves HDL
· TOTALLY Legal
· NO injections

Get the most out of your gains and the most out of your libido! This is truly a 3 in 1 innovative product available only from Need To Build Muscle!

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

Servings size 5 caps

Servings per container 30

each serving contains

Fadogia Agrestis 1000mg

Fenugreek PE Extracted 50% 1000mg

3,4 Divanillytahydrofuran 500mg

Bulgarain Tribulus Terrestris 500mg

Vitamin E 200mg

LJ:100 100mg

zinc 7mg

Will be trying this for my 12 week test cyp cycle,have heard great things bout it.Shud it b run through out the whole cycle or run it from weeks 4 -12?.

I'm actually using it right now. As I come close to the end of my cycle my balls are nice and plump and I feel great. I wish I knew about this stuff years ago when i used to have raisin sized balls on cycle and lose half my gains afterward.

Jigga... That's funny you say that about plump!! My gal kept rubbing them last night. Saying how big and full they are. Good stuff hcgen...

HCGen is THE on-cycle must have. Follow with UNLEASHED and then BRIDGE and bring your anabolic enhancement into the 21st century.

Imho the stuff can absolutely take the place of HCG. It's that good. On cycle, off cycle, pct ect.

Many many vets and noobs see this shit and think people are trying to pimp supps. But I'm not affiliated with anyone and I'm telling you this shit is the real deal.

I do however hate that it has gone up $15 per bottle since it came out.

Top Bottom