Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why HCGenerate is a must have

How's it going everyone, just wanted to take a second to explain why HCGenerate is a definite must have for anyone that uses AAS. I will cover briefly the benefits each ingredient brings.

First up is Fadogia Agrestis

Fadogia Agrestis is an herb that has been gaining popularity amongst athletes as well as bodybuilders. The reason behind this is because of its potent testosterone boosting effects. In the studies done a dose of 18mg/kg of bodyweight showed a two fold increase in testosterone levels. In someone weighing 180lbs that equates to about 1200mg, HCGenerate has 1000mg and the ES version has 1200mg so as you can see it is properly dosed, providing a substantial increase in testosterone. Not only that but it was also shown that Fadogia Agrestis increased testicular weight by 15% (why people report bigger balls when using it). This particular statistic is important because it shows that by using it on cycle you would be successfully fighting off testicular atrophy.

Next is Fenugreek

Fenugreek is a great ingredient that will not only help raise testosterone, but will also improve insulin sensitivity and help burn fat. In a study done on a group of individuals taking 500mg (HCGenerate has 1000mg) of Testofen (Fenugreek) an increase in testosterone was shown. Not only that but an increase in the weight of the levator ani muscle, which is believed to be an indicator of anabolic activities occurring with-in the body. This particular trait is important on cycle because of the enhancement it will add to the anabolic compounds already being taken, and in pct it will function as a sort of anabolic shield. In addition to this fenugreek will increase glucose metabolism, improve HDL cholesterol, improve thyroid function and many more.

Next is 3, 4 Divanillylteterahydrofuran and Tribulus

This ingredient is an interesting one. Not only does it raise free testosterone but it has been shown to have a very significant impact on raising LH (Leutenizing Hormone) levels. Tribulus is another ingredient that has been shown time in and time out to raise LH. These two ingredients together make a powerful combo on cycle by elevating LH to fight suppression and by raising free test to improve on cycle gains. They also prove useful in one's pct by helping LH to restart and by keeping your body anabolic via a higher free testosterone level.

Next is Vitamin E

Vitamin E is not only a powerful anti-oxidant but it also has some beneficial effects on ones testosterone levels believe it or not. Vitamin E increases the responsiveness of plasma testosterone. What does this mean? It basically means that vitamin E makes your body produce more testosterone in a more efficient way.

Next is Longjack

Longjack is a well known aphrodisiac that has been in the spot light for some time now. Not only that but Longjack also increases energy levels in an almost stimulating effect but without the crash of stimulants. In studies done with Longjack those given it not only got erections more frequently, but also so a significant increase in libido and a significantly increased sex drive. On a side note, alkaloids from Longjack have also shown to help fight cancer.

The final ingredient is Zinc

Zinc is a metal that serum testosterone concentrations are significantly correlated with. Many studies conducted by NIH have shown that low zinc results in a significantly lowered testosterone level. They have concluded zinc is crucial to having a higher testosterone level.

So as you can see HCGenerate is a product that should be included in everyone's arsenal whether it is for on cycle use, post cycle use, or just for general testosterone boosting. I can assure that if you give HCGenerate a shot, you won't be disappointed.

Feel free to pm me with any questions you have

its great to really understand what each ingredient does and why it is so important to be utilized on cycle... great info and everyone needs to read this and fully understand why its a must have on every cycle... take advantage of the weekend sale to save an extra 18% on hcgenerate with coupon code "big18"

Insanely good product... Started it around week 2 of my cycle and my nuts looked normal the whole cycle... Not to mention I was horny as fuck...
Gonna kick start it in my pct as well :)

Great product hands down...

Many of you long time members clearly have a financial interest in this hcgenerate... It discredits everything you say about it.

Top Bottom