Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the best creatine? Nitrate vrs Mono

packers6211

Guys what is the best and new update on which creatine works the best? I want to add a creatine product to my stack, yet I do not wan't to bloat as much. I have used cell tech back in the day and didn't like it. I am looking to lose weight but maintain what mass I can.

Ancient Strength, no lie, has been the only creatine that I felt working.. My lifts would go up every day!
Check out the reviews my friend.

Ancient Strength is a great suggestion Gamer, I feel like I'm following you around on here tonight :) I have enjoyed creatine nitrate-- I used Thermolife's C-Bol and there was certainly more of a pump and increased vascularity through the entire day, not just peri-workout like I have noticed with some pump products.

The thing to remember with creatine is that you will carry more water weight. If you keep this in mind when you are cutting, creatine will allow you to save more muscle mass while on a caloric restriction than otherwise in most cases. Just when you are ready to lose the extra water weight or possibly a little bloat you may get, drop the creatine and push fluids so you can flush it out for that hard, dry look.

Hope this helps man!

|Z|

Orbit Nutrition Rep

I've heard Ancient strength is awesome. I'll probably get lynched, but I've taken creatine for like a week total in my entire life. I was also very interested in Omega's MCC which is magnesium Creatine chelate I believe. He also has another product I think ...trinitrine which is supposed to be super legit!

hope that helps.

Top Bottom