Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats jail really like?

solarclimax said:
If some dumm gang member tries starting shit with you, just rip his head off and shit down his neck shouting (verses 5, 7-8) from the bible and then cut off his balls and make beef stew with them and see how many people still wanna run some shit.
oh snap "LOL"

well first Off PA is a bitch its a commen law state ............ And second you will do state time ....belive me you are better off In the long run ............ as far as time that seems a little harsh ........ But the Da calls the shots .......... So the best you can hope for is that they run the charges concurrent ........ so ......... state time is not easy but if you keep your eyes open .... dont walk with a chip on your shoulder becasue thats just asking for someone to try you ........make sure that you get with a group of people that sits in between like christans choose the wrong side and you canb wind up in a bad place .................... and last but not least .......... make sure you have PLENTY OF COMASARRY Money becasue inside the walls thats whats rules ... remeber that there are guys there that are doing life and you just have a three year BID ...... so stay clear of gangs and bad groups belive it or not christan groups get mad respect ........... Thats my 2 cents ............. and On a note the min some one does do somthing wait till mess and take your fork and stick it through one side of his cheek out the other side ............ he will live but Be fucked up for some time and you will get 60 90 in the hole but when you get out they will move you to a different tear of the prison ........ but after 90 days the only dude pissed is the one the got the fork but no life taken and NO added time

You will go to State Prison not Jail, Jail is a county thing and Prison is state or federal,

First offense?

19, The DA was of course a prick to nail you with all those charges, you will probably go to a minimum security prison, or a work farm.

Safer and better than a State Prison.

If the DA ask for three years, you will get two and serve 6 months to one year. Minimum security and work farms are not summer camp, but you are less likely to get raped or murdered.

Prisons in California are segregated, Blacks, Hispanics, Arian brothers and older guys are all kept separate. Everyone has there own Shot Guard.
If they weren’t everyone would kill everyone else, I am not kidding.

I don’t know about Pennsylvania, but there are no weights in California Prison, and you can’t get gear, drugs and booze yes but no gear, go figure.

Sounds like you are white guy, so guess who you will want to hang with, DON’T act scared or tuff, just be as relaxed as possible, you will find a grove and be fine.

I was in last year 2nd time, for possession and loaded firearms, I am only 5’5” 185 on gear most of the time, Then maybe 190-195, middle of a serious cycle. I am 56 years old, and for the first few months (don’t know really how long) I was with southsiders, Hispanic gang here in LA and I think everywhere, Most of the kids were in there early 20’s just gang bangers. They were cool, then I finished in the hospital ward, was sick, thank you Jesus.

Don’t worry, get someone to send you a lot of books. Nothing to do, boredom will drive you do want drugs.

chem_kid said:
Dude...what you were caught with is a joke....think about how many people move that type of volume probably every hour! My heart breaks for drug offenders...it really does. Sux totally. This country is so insane with the time they hand out for drug offenders. They have no idea what it is like to be addicted. Actually, they don't care - that's the sad truth. What benefit does society get by locking everyone up? Isn't prision supposed to be there to protect society from dangerous people? What is so dangerous about someone who gets caught with some weed and some pills? I said this before in a previous posting but I have to say it again. This country has the highest prision population in the world. The American society is obsessed with punishing people and locking people up (especially the republican radical right religious people). How can you call yourself a believer and follower of Jesus and justify supporting the types of punishments being handed out for nothing crimes? So you got caught with a bunch of Oxys - big deal. It's no ones business! Did you beat someone or kill someone to get them? Did you rob a pharmacy? And as for the weed - I won't even go there! Imagine getting locked up for having a plant that grows naturally in the wild! I just don't get it, and I can't take it anymore - seriously.

This country has declared war against its own citizens and no one seems interested in trying to change things.

A-FUCKIN'-MEN! I could't agree more!

This is just my experience. I experienced this but everyone takes something different away from prison. I did a year in the can. First off, don't let anyone punk you. When I was going in, one of the guards told me "Give respect then you get respect but don't take any shit from anyone." The first time some dude bumped into me, I didn't say excuse me or anything, I just turned around and started fighting for my life. I learnt it shows the other inmates that you ain't a pushover and you ain't gonna let anyone treat you like a bitch. Second, don't get in debt to anyone for any reason. In prison, dudes that have life or death sentences will kill you over a fucking saltine cracker...I seen the shit myself. They have nothing to lose so if you are in debt to someone all that person has to do is offer a lifer a pack of smokes or couple of candy bars and your a marked man because what's the worst that's gonna happen to them?? An extra life or death sentence?? Third, do your time and nobody else's. Get an education and make the best out of negative situation. Get a degree and get your mind right...prision is a life changing experience. You gonna see shit you never wanted to see or never thought you'd see. Last thing, get right with Jesus. He is gonna be your best friend in there because in a place like that, you have no friends.

Bro 3 yrs isn't the end of the world. County time sucks...State in usually more violent than the Feds but depends on your level. Fed camps are the easiest..the Pens are the worst. I was at a Fed low/med security and it wasn't too bad. BE RESPECTFUL!!! If you walk into someone,apologize..that shit is important. My first 2 weeks in I watched a kid get hit in the face with a lead pipe..that was pretty shocking at first but you'll get into a groove. Hang with a few good guys and you'll be good. IT WILL CHANGE YOU!! I'm much more violent now because thats the only emotion you can show inside. I've only been out for 6 months so I'm still adjusting. Stay away from punk,drugs, gangs & gambling debts..all problems. Have your people write you because that really helps. Even if you think you'll take a beating..do it! It gets respect,otherwise you'll be a target. DO NOT gossip because that starts tons of shit. I almost got stabbed a couple times over dumb shit. Other whites won't let you get fucked up if they think you're an ok dude. People just want their good time and go home. Beware the black Muslims as they are very violent and pretty much hate whites. DC blacks are the worst in the whole system..they'll fuck you any way possible..leave them alone(in general) Just do your thing and you'll survive

JJ

I wonder if a script from Cali would make any difference. I sure would fly my ass there to get one if it would.

Perp

dude u going to get probation maybe community service i got caught with 40 pills of x and 60 hits of acid got a good lawyer and ended up geting probation two years and 500 hours of community service (first affence) but good luck pay the money for a good lawyer and u will be fine

Top Bottom