Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats jail really like?

Mad Max2 said:
When you get caught with two kilos and get off it is not called plea bargaining it is RATTING. You cannot jsut say it was a mistake. Take it from my experience.I served time for X back in the day and served time. It was not a large amount and no where near the same as kilos.
I agree 100%

LiveFastDieHard said:
Im going to jail...im being charged with 46 counts of possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver..all felonies...im fighting it but i am going to lose...i dont know if im going to a state or federal prison though...can someone tell me what prison is really like?

by the way i was caught with 2 pounds of pot, 40 OC80's, and like a very small amount of meth...and im in pennsylvania

dude check it out, what ever you wanna know i will tell ya. i just did 10 fuckin years for meth, and been out a week........what a culture shock!!!!!!!!!first, i dont know where you are but you will know if it is fed or state by what jail you were in. were you in a county jail? if so state charge, you better hope so the feds give long sentances. prison is differnt from state to state, but it really depends on your nature. if you are not soft by nature, dont trip. just go in confident and quiet watch what is going on for a few months, dont borrow nothin, dont kick it with anyone just stand back and watch. prison varys so much that sayin how it will be is hard. i did most my time at mcneil island in washington and it was crazy, other than pussy we could get anything. if all you have is dope, you might go directly to a work camp depending on how much time you get. in washington under 4 years you can go strait to camp if you dont have a voilent beef. camp is just like working logging. overall really you should not stress, i saw some weak people do fine in prison and if you got hustle prison ends up like a college enviroment, i was selling juice at mcneil for 3 years, even to the cops. really though dont trip, go to school, i got 3 degrees, free education and you dont have much to do but study

later

LiveFastDieHard said:
Im going to jail...im being charged with 46 counts of possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver..all felonies...im fighting it but i am going to lose...i dont know if im going to a state or federal prison though...can someone tell me what prison is really like?

by the way i was caught with 2 pounds of pot, 40 OC80's, and like a very small amount of meth...and im in pennsylvania

thats really not THAT bad to be quite honest with you, I was arrested for distribution of cocaine to a DEA agent and conspiracy , hand2hand with a DEA and I got OFF , had to work the system a bit and hire my lawyer who is the MAN! but all in all right people right things said and ur good. But i dont know anyone else who got it like me, especially without snitching which im strongly against. If ya gotta do ya time , do your time and come out. Also I dont know the story behind it and what evidence they have on you... but dont give up hope! Best of luck to ya from a former hustler

I think's it's sad that the amount of time you spend in prison is determined by how good your lawyer is. Sorry sir you can't afford a good lawyer, your going to have to spend an extra couple of years in prison. :rolleyes:
Also can you actually go to prison for jay walking ? No wonder your country has gone to shit, all the authoritative decisions are being made by hippies.

Top Bottom