Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats jail really like?

it was great. temperputic mattress, a/c, gourmet meals, awesome gym, congical visits, polo sweats and nikes for all....
WTF! what do u think jail is like?!! it sucks! dark, gloomy, loud, cold w/ shit food and a bunch of irritating assholes everywhere.

LiveFastDieHard said:
Im going to jail...im being charged with 46 counts of possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver..all felonies...im fighting it but i am going to lose...i dont know if im going to a state or federal prison though...can someone tell me what prison is really like?

by the way i was caught with 2 pounds of pot, 40 OC80's, and like a very small amount of meth...and im in pennsylvania

check out www.prisontalk.com lots of good info there, just don't believe every sad sack story though.
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles; welcome to club CF where your problems only begin with incarcaration.

LiveFastDieHard said:
2. If the police lied on any of the reasons they had in print to get the search warrant is there a good chance the warrant could be thrown out?

I am not sure if someone answered this... Im only on page 11 of this thread, phew long thread!! Don't know where you are at at this point... but this is an important point.

To answer your question YES!

1) if the police LIED then you can file a SUPPRESSION OF EVIDENCE and the evidence can NOT be used against you due to misconduct / violation of privacy rights / fourth amendment stuff... the search warrant will not be valid if it was filed on the basis of a lie. Or if the judge who approved it did so in error without due cause. There needs to be some probable cause / evidence / to issue a warrant.

2) How did they find the stuff? Did you give them consent to search your house? Or what?

3) Go and email this lawyer who specializes in AAS cases: http://www.legalmusclebooks.com/ Also if you still can, order his book asap, and give it to the lawyer representing you.

Dude phaded, are your wearing tights or is your legs just need some tanning? lol :)

Wootoom said:
man it sucks i was in there for 2 years for jaywalking. its not so fun

Two years for jay walking are u f-ing serious?
I Only did 18 days for neglegent discharge of a firearm and possesion of loaded firearm in a public place

I did a couple of different bids in a few states 1 county 1 city and i state pen they all sucked bigtime the worst was the year in city no movement rec was 2xwk oter than that stayed on same cell block other then going to rec which had no weights only a bb court Dont believe what you see on tv

Top Bottom