Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats jail really like?

have you made your plea yet? Have you been sentenced? If I can recommend one thing and its a good one, Immediately check yourself into rehab. This is something they DONT tell you until its too late. If you have a history of drug abuse within the past 12 months (and yes they consider steroids an abusable, addictable drug) you will be automatically eligible for the drug program within the prison system...this could shave 6 months off your sentence. My better half was obviously using steroids and should have been eligible, but lets just say he wasn't the right nationality to be eligible. Basically, any white guy is screwed when he gets to prison so make SURE you have documentation of drug abuse and desire to be cured within the 12 months of whenever they are jacking you up.
There's something called a PreSentence Report. This is when some mousy, insignificant, want-to-be agent gets to ask you a bunch of personal and financial questions. He will of course skew his final draft to serve the US govt, especially if you have assets they can take from you, but be sure to mention about the drug abuse, the admission to drug rehab, and how this addiction may have lead you to the wrong decisions you obviously made.
What's jail like...it depends what jail you go to. The holding cells look like a nightmare in a mexican movie. Don't plan on seeing a toilet seat for a while. and I hope you don't look like a target. I was the perfect inmate because I was taking MT2 at the time and nobody could tell my race despite my green eyes and blonde hair. funny to me because I'm as caucasian as they come, but the blacks thought I was a mix and the latinas thought I was one of them. blend in and try to not be an ass. Some jails have pillows and decent but thin mattresses, some are super thin mattresses and no pillows. one place I was at was friendly..nice guards, but when I was in atlanta, fulton county jail was the most caustic, negative place I have ever been. I guess a lot of the guards are now facing charges of assault for their misconduct. a real scary place.
Good luck to you. I think I have some good knowledge and insight about this sort of thing. DONT hire an idiot counsellor who will charge you 2500 to help get you into the rehab, get you through the process smoothly..basically what I learned is no outsider has any pull and these mediatiors are one step away from the scumbag lawyers who "make a deal" with your life. Like my lawyer said "a good lawyer keeps his client out of the courtroom"....wow. I think back now and realize this guy never intended on winning, just lessening the blow.
If you have any questions, I may be able to help you. I'm no genius, but I do remember what went wrong for us and I would help you avoid it...

Top Bottom