Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats jail really like?

Jail sucks , depending on the level of security and who they house.

The local jail here is horrible , maximum security 23 hour lock down , and no weights ;/

Even if you didnt do something really horrible and end up in there its still 23 hour lock down for whoever the fuck you be. pretty shitty for people like me who go stir crazy....

Im told County jails are for the most part are walks in the park, but its different everywhere ya go. Federal prisons are bad in some aspects and good in some others. Better food/More stuff to do but if your not big you can expect to be holding someones pocket , ha

reltihrj said:
jail in phillys pussy shit compared to cali ive been to both keep your mouth shut, first nigger to fuckin even look at you the wrong way you better put it down hard as fuck,theres muslims jews riding up all over the pennsylvania dutch area you be all alone pussy and they'll rape you . do you want to stand there and die? while some pussy fuckin your bitch,the oc problem spells you do ,you get an extra year for trying to escape,you only get 30 days for rippin someones face off.heroin is not allowed in the white race thats all i can tell you,i dont give a fuck about anyones views a little meth good for you,stay satan dont go god going and hold hands unless your fooling them into less time

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey,

I just wanted to say USA is really retarded on their drug law's. I live in canada and yes its illegal to poses 2 pounds of chronic but u you wont go to jail for 2 years not even 2 weeks! This your first offence and why should you be forced to join the military? fighting for your country when they do this to you?

Am i the only one that see's something wrong with this.

Hey,

I just wanted to say USA is really retarded on their drug law's. I live in canada and yes its illegal to poses 2 pounds of chronic but u you wont go to jail for 2 years not even 2 weeks! This your first offence and why should you be forced to join the military? fighting for your country when they do this to you?

Am i the only one that see's something wrong with this.

DO not talk shit about people in jail to other people in jail, rumors spread in your unit fast and it will get back 10x's fold. I am serious, do not make a side comment that, that fat fuck is eatting 2 plate or anything. Do not worry about getting raped or any BS like that. Majority of ppl just want to do there time and get the fuck out early on good behavior.

stay away from people trying to be your friend right away if you go .all they will do is set you up later on and jump you or worse!! watch to see who is who and keep quite .if some slacker fucks with you hand him his ass ,you will get respect and they will know not to try you again .have some one send you $ for items you can use as $ that you buy from the prsion that way you can live some what! and about the gangs ,if your going in for 3 years they might have you get things for them but its not enough time to really have them pull you in fully .you can also by a job in the pen from people in controll(gangs and so on) .you just have to watch and see whos who and you are allowed one package going in ,a 65lbs package make sure its all you will need ,it will help you wheel and deal .hopfully you wont have to go threw all that . good luck

If some dumm gang member tries starting shit with you, just rip his head off and shit down his neck shouting (verses 5, 7-8) from the bible and then cut off his balls and make beef stew with them and see how many people still wanna run some shit.

Top Bottom