Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats jail really like?

I just got out of California CDC after 16 months. Jail isnt so bad. I am Southern Hispanic so those who know it was a cake walk. I walked into jail about 260 juiced to the gills and left 230 straight ripped. Dont be scared man. Yes you are young but 90% of all the inmates are kids. Just keep your eyes open and your mouth shut!!!!
I missed Operation Raw Deal and heard about alot of good homies catching cases. Anyhow, dont sweat it just do your time and move on with your life. You are a baby man. I am sure you arent married with no kids. When you are married with kids its a totally different story. I had a supportive wife and family and was out in no time. Life is back to normal and I have a CLS63 lol and a bunch of other stuff was saved: House, Cars, Boat ect ect.

who bumped a 3 yearold thread? The dude probaly maxed out by now.

State and Feds are much different.
State is easy, though many states are removing the weight piles.

Feds - FCI is easy, USP can be rough.
If you go stick to your own kind until you figure out the politics and what is going on in the joint you are in. Never punk out always fight and you'll be ok

CLS63 said:
I just got out of California CDC after 16 months. Jail isnt so bad. I am Southern Hispanic so those who know it was a cake walk. I walked into jail about 260 juiced to the gills and left 230 straight ripped. Dont be scared man. Yes you are young but 90% of all the inmates are kids. Just keep your eyes open and your mouth shut!!!!
I missed Operation Raw Deal and heard about alot of good homies catching cases. Anyhow, dont sweat it just do your time and move on with your life. You are a baby man. I am sure you arent married with no kids. When you are married with kids its a totally different story. I had a supportive wife and family and was out in no time. Life is back to normal and I have a CLS63 lol and a bunch of other stuff was saved: House, Cars, Boat ect ect.
u sound proud :worried:

Wow, i remember reading this thread till like page 19, because i had a warrant for my arrest at the time, and i was wondering what jail would be like. I must say, the curiosity struck me, because at the time i was living in Miami, and i had heard horror stories about jail/stockade. Needless to say, it wasn't that bad (if you know how to act right).

I was arrested in 11/06, and got out 02/07, a day before valentines day. 4 months, no big deal, but it felt like forever at the time. Before i got arrested, i was in the best shape of my life, training for rock climbing competitions, road biking, etc. Then my exgf at the time got in a drunk driving accident, our relationship ended, i got thrown out of the house. I was living out of my car for a few weeks with no place to stay. Then, i got pulled over for an invalid tag, and the officer saw that i had a warrant outta key west. While in jail, i lost my job (working at a bank), lost my car (it was auctioned off cuz i was in jail for too long), and i lost all my personal belongings that were in the vehicle.

Jail wasn't too bad, i just had to reset my mind set. Shitty food, always cold, no where to work out, just one pull up bar and a 10x10ft rec area with a basketball hoop. It was a joke. I was at 160 at the time, and i got up to 195 in weight gain (fat).

The only thing i got out of jail was learning to get Bostons in Spade games. All i did to pass the time was play card games, gamble, win people's commissary and just eat all day long. Probably one of the reasons i never got into trouble in jail. I looked white, but spoke spanish, so i got along with whites and latinos. But i also played spades all day with the blacks, so they loved me to be on their side. I saw a lot of fake thug wanna be hard core fighters get their asses handed to them while in there. You get desensitized to shit like that after a while. I'd see a fight break out, be completely unphased, and just keep playing cards.

When i got out, had to start from scratch. Had to whore myself to chicks for a while to get back on my feet. Worked construction for a bit, oil changing jobs, etc. Then after 2 years finally landed a Banking job again, and put myself thru school (10 years after graduating highschool).

I can finally say that now, after 2 years after getting out, shit is finally starting to pick back up now. Got 4.0 gpa, and i'm getting into biotech.

Talk to your lawyer about drug treatment court. Say that you are an addict and alcoholic. They offer it in PA, it is an intensive rehabilitation program but it will keep you out of jail.

here are some tips;
1. bring change so you can sell it to people who want to make phone calls
2. dont bring cash!
3. dont bring any personal prop! NOTHING!
4. no matter what, at all cost, never ever back down from a fight, no matter how fucked up YOU KNOW your going to get!
5. be cordial to the corrections officers, when your in private
6. never go out of your way to do anything that you can live without

I've known a guy that did a couple years time in medium security. He said it's not like the movies. Guys who get raped are either gay and looking for sex or child molestors or rapists... If you aren't any of the aforementioned, you probably won't get fucked with.

That being said, don't talk badly about anyone. Don't accept any gifts or favors, if you do, chances are they will want something back.... with plenty of interest. Don't let anyone take any of your belongings.... that's the first step towards challenging you personally, let them make that first step and shit will get a sharpsight worst real quickly.

Kick someones ass for stealing your shit. If you don't know who it was, put word out that you're looking for them and they will get their ass kicked.

Better to fight and lose than to backdown in prison (unless if you're outnumbered or someone has a weapon, then try to outrun them or notify guards quickly). The guys who get fucked with are those too cowardly to fight for their dignity, if they know you'll put up a fight, they'll fuck with an easier target.

Chances are the fight/rape/violence type stuff won't be seen unless if you're in federal maximum....

Most people in minimum and medium security are just trying to quietly do their time and get out early. It's maximum security that's really ugly. The more lifers there are, the nastier the prison will be.

The guy I knew never got fucked with and he's not even a big guy. He just did his couple of years. He never saw or heard of rapes.... there was some consensual sex with the trannys tho. He witnessed one murder and it was when a guy with white power tattoos got housed with a leader of one of the black gangs....

damn 3 years? Thats rediculous, i got arrested for drag racing last summer, even though i was just out with some friends driving to a car meet. They wanted to give me 6mos in prison (YES PRISON), $1000.00 fine and chance of loosing my license for 3 years. I fought it tooth and nail and won. It cost 11g`s to get out of something i didnt even do.

The system is fucked up!

Top Bottom