Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats jail really like?

LiveFastDieHard

Im going to jail...im being charged with 46 counts of possession of controlled substances with intent to deliver..all felonies...im fighting it but i am going to lose...i dont know if im going to a state or federal prison though...can someone tell me what prison is really like?

by the way i was caught with 2 pounds of pot, 40 OC80's, and like a very small amount of meth...and im in pennsylvania

Damn man, how long does your attorney figure he can plead you to bor.

And WTF?

that sucks man, does't sound like you got caught with that much either.. who gives a shit about pot

the DA is not letting me plea bargain out of any charges..hes hitting me with the full 46...im only 19...im lookin at probably 3 years..maybe more

Jesus man! Sorry to hear it. Good luck! BTW - How do you get 46 felonies? Is each OC a separate felony?

man it sucks i was in there for 2 years for jaywalking. its not so fun

46 counts??? holy fuck.

Not to be a bummer dude -- but it doesn't look good for not going to jail. What's an OC80?

If you got a clean record -- you might get off lightly. Your lawyer is not plea bargaining for you?

Wootoom said:
man it sucks i was in there for 2 years for jaywalking. its not so fun

WTF

2 years for that?

Top Bottom