Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Whats jail really like?

Seek different counsel, 1st offense should get some poby time and half-way house, not hard time, but the oxy is what is screwing you, they are down on that.

Fuck that!!!!! Tell them you're a fucking junky and instead of going to jail they will put you on supervised probation and make you take urins for 6 months or so. Worse case senario, make you go to rehab for 6 months. I would do that instead of doing 2,3,4,5 whatever years. By the way I've done that years ago. First bust, clean record, no priors. 6 months probation with urins.

It aint to bad. As long as you keep yourself outta maximum security its not to bad at all. D-Block(max security here) really time stops. And the fuckin looney bin is right accross from where I was at and those motha fuckers dont sleep and start lots of shit with gaurds so they will take away your privliges. Get ready for a lot of Spades and Grape drink.

just use your AR (accelerated rehabilitation) it is your get out of jail free card. everyone has one no matter what state you live in so don't let them play dumb when you ask for it. they would rather put you in jail but plead not guilty the whole time and tell them you want your AR- its like $100 and you may have to do some community service.also it will nolly the felony charges and you will keep a clean record, good luck PM me with any questions and write me an update i will help as much as i can. they tried bringing me down for the same shit.

javaguru said:
Federal prison is actually "better" as far as food/living conditions from what I've heard from those who have first hand experience. Also, the Supremme Court recently struck down certain provisions of minimum mandatory sentencing in fed cases, which is also good for you. A first time non-violent drug offender receives more time on average than a rapist or child molestor under federal minimum mandatories.

Ive been in

Fed Medium
Fed Low
Fed Camp
State

Fed Medium is hell on Earth
Fed Low is hell on Earth with cool washcloths
Fed Camp is not so bad
State sucks giant donkey cock

The worst part about being locked up for me and most people I knew besides the ones who had to fight for their anus to remain private was being away from family when shit goes badly for them. Being unable to do anything but hear them tell you they need you. Being locked up while they cant make rent, the kids are crying for you, and the woman is thinking that she really needs a companion for so many reasons but hopes she can stick it out with you because she knows she really does LOVE you... just NEEDS you right NOW and you are so, so, so far away.

Not one motherfucker hurt me in there. Well, one did, accidentially. You cant go get it stitched up because you will go to the hole. You deal with it.

You will learn to DEAL with EVERYTHING.

Look into Buddhism. Practice while youre in there. It will help pass the time. Then when you get out, forget about it.

Write every day. Read a lot. Break your bid up into not months or weeks but things that you can do. Get a degree or something.

Hopefully you will get visits.

Learn to like Mackerel.

Are you doing state or Fed? Sounds like State.

Fed sucks because you do MORE time. Even if you are a perfect, model prisoner, youre doing 85 percent of your time. No early release or parole unless you get the drug program (RDAP) and if you get that you just get stuck in a half way house (jail, still, really) for an extra 6 maddening months. I dont know anyone who was glad they took the RDAP program.

You got caught and now you will go to jail... but the worst part is when you get out. Oh Lordy Lordy... that will be fun for you.

Tt

TtTrain said:
Ive been in

Fed Medium
Fed Low
Fed Camp
State

Fed Medium is hell on Earth
Fed Low is hell on Earth with cool washcloths
Fed Camp is not so bad
State sucks giant donkey cock

The worst part about being locked up for me and most people I knew besides the ones who had to fight for their anus to remain private was being away from family when shit goes badly for them. Being unable to do anything but hear them tell you they need you. Being locked up while they cant make rent, the kids are crying for you, and the woman is thinking that she really needs a companion for so many reasons but hopes she can stick it out with you because she knows she really does LOVE you... just NEEDS you right NOW and you are so, so, so far away.

Not one motherfucker hurt me in there. Well, one did, accidentially. You cant go get it stitched up because you will go to the hole. You deal with it.

You will learn to DEAL with EVERYTHING.

Look into Buddhism. Practice while youre in there. It will help pass the time. Then when you get out, forget about it.

Write every day. Read a lot. Break your bid up into not months or weeks but things that you can do. Get a degree or something.

Hopefully you will get visits.

Learn to like Mackerel.

Are you doing state or Fed? Sounds like State.

Fed sucks because you do MORE time. Even if you are a perfect, model prisoner, youre doing 85 percent of your time. No early release or parole unless you get the drug program (RDAP) and if you get that you just get stuck in a half way house (jail, still, really) for an extra 6 maddening months. I dont know anyone who was glad they took the RDAP program.

You got caught and now you will go to jail... but the worst part is when you get out. Oh Lordy Lordy... that will be fun for you.

Tt

Dude, you must be bored as hell...

I'll hit you on AIM later today...as soon as I put a lipper in...

40 80's or whatever it was and 2 pounds of weed. clearly u aint at the top of the totem pole. roll and lam it. time to start over

Top Bottom