Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What you think he took? / also pumping iron movie

I disagree. I think certain steroids can lend themselves to a specific look. Now I admittedly know a fractions of what you know when it comes to Steroids, but here is a for instance to back up my claim. "one side-effects of HGH is that it seems to increase the size of everything, including bones (which gives very ugly protrusions in people who have no growth left in them) and intestines (which explains the incredible increase in gut size of professional bodybuilders, despite low body-fat percentages)" So the use of HGH would lend itself to a different visual quality among users as apposed to say, Test E. Unless we get real specific and consider HGH not to be a steroid but, a proteinaceous hormone. But all things bieng the same, I think there is an argument for different types of gear, resulting in different physical qualities to the user. And also Dosent winny or some other type of gear greatly harden and vasculise the user more so then other types of gear? Granted all of my knowledge concerning steroids is purley scholastic.

HGH is not AAS. Apples and oranges. The question was do different AAS make the body look different?

The answer is yes and no. Yes there are AAS that cause bloating and water retention which makes the muscles look large and smooth. Then there are others that favor dry grains making you appear more vascular and cut, but nothing other than HGH will actually change your genetic muscle development and even HGH has it's limits.

YouTube - 2000 NABBA World Championships - "The Pump Room"

What you think this guy took for juice? He reminds me a lot of Arnold in pumping iron when he look really lean posing?

I know different steroids give you a different look.

Also in pumping iron when Arnold talks about the pump and the feeling you get in your arms was that all dbol? I love the way the old builders look much better then the gross look like Jay cutler?

how come you don't see the bodies like before in pumping iron Most people I talk to say the same thing. Before looked much better.

im guessing that guy is on deca, due to him not getting a boner when that chick was rubbing down his groin with oil

Ok, I give up. I guess HGH and AAS are not comparable seeing as one is a hormone and one is a steroid. So that was a bad example, and I have no other examples, so I digress. I suppose its true, a steroid is a steroid as far as the final result in how a person looks. Just so Im clear on this. If everything else is the same. If somehow you could take a group of people and there genetics and diet and training, and sleep, and everything was exactly the same about them. The only difference bieng what AAS they took. Then one AAS wouldnt manifest itself any differently on the user physically (in terms of how they look) then any other one?

Ok, I give up. I guess HGH and AAS are not comparable seeing as one is a hormone and one is a steroid. So that was a bad example, and I have no other examples, so I digress. I suppose its true, a steroid is a steroid as far as the final result in how a person looks. Just so Im clear on this. If everything else is the same. If somehow you could take a group of people and there genetics and diet and training, and sleep, and everything was exactly the same about them. The only difference bieng what AAS they took. Then one AAS wouldnt manifest itself any differently on the user physically (in terms of how they look) then any other one?

Okay, now we're talking hypothetically.

Keep in mind, people prefer different steroids for different reasons. If you want to get stupid strong and don't care about sides, drol and tren will do ya. If you want clean gains, you're going to like primo. Some guys bloat on test, others don't. One guy loses his dick using Clomid , someone else gets horny. So again, what someone else uses doesn't matter.

But let's have some fun. Let's take 5 clones who all eat, sleep and train the same and have equal stress levels. They may all look a little different while on, some more full, or vascular or more cut or what have you. But after all is said and done, PCT is complete and you're living with the results. The muscle size, shape, density and definition will be pretty much the same. (Though the damage can very well be more or less severe).

In other words, if Winny builds 5 pounds of muscle with no water and Test builds 5 pounds of muscle with another 10 pounds of water, it's going to appear that they produce different results -- until you drop the water, then it will look exactly the same afterward as long as you keep the same amount of muscle.

Steroids are hormones.

They are sex steroid hormones, it is just another classification.

If anything is different, then GH is a growth factor (and a hormone).

Okay, now we're talking hypothetically.

Keep in mind, people prefer different steroids for different reasons. If you want to get stupid strong and don't care about sides, drol and tren will do ya. If you want clean gains, you're going to like primo. Some guys bloat on test, others don't. One guy loses his dick using Clomid , someone else gets horny. So again, what someone else uses doesn't matter.

But let's have some fun. Let's take 5 clones who all eat, sleep and train the same and have equal stress levels. They may all look a little different while on, some more full, or vascular or more cut or what have you. But after all is said and done, PCT is complete and you're living with the results. The muscle size, shape, density and definition will be pretty much the same. (Though the damage can very well be more or less severe).

In other words, if Winny builds 5 pounds of muscle with no water and Test builds 5 pounds of muscle with another 10 pounds of water, it's going to appear that they produce different results -- until you drop the water, then it will look exactly the same afterward as long as you keep the same amount of muscle.
Nice!

Top Bottom