Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What you think he took? / also pumping iron movie

xariesj2x

YouTube - 2000 NABBA World Championships - "The Pump Room"

What you think this guy took for juice? He reminds me a lot of Arnold in pumping iron when he look really lean posing?

I know different steroids give you a different look.

Also in pumping iron when Arnold talks about the pump and the feeling you get in your arms was that all dbol? I love the way the old builders look much better then the gross look like Jay cutler?

how come you don't see the bodies like before in pumping iron Most people I talk to say the same thing. Before looked much better.

sick body, i'd love to reach something close to that some day.

YouTube - 2000 NABBA World Championships - "The Pump Room"

What you think this guy took for juice? He reminds me a lot of Arnold in pumping iron when he look really lean posing?

I know different steroids give you a different look.

Also in pumping iron when Arnold talks about the pump and the feeling you get in your arms was that all dbol? I love the way the old builders look much better then the gross look like Jay cutler?

how come you don't see the bodies like before in pumping iron Most people I talk to say the same thing. Before looked much better.

No they don't bro!

Sure, some bloat more and some give a dryer look, but do you really believe there's an stack that makes you look like one guy or the other? That's like asking what someone eats or what kind of preacher bench he prefers.

It's genetics bro. Everybody finds what works for them and goes from there. This guy looks like he built a nice solid foundation. Probably looked sick before ever touching gear. Then he took what he needed to improve without going overboard and keeping water retention in check.

No they don't bro!

Sure, some bloat more and some give a dryer look, but do you really believe there's an stack that makes you look like one guy or the other? That's like asking what someone eats or what kind of preacher bench he prefers.

It's genetics bro. Everybody finds what works for them and goes from there. This guy looks like he built a nice solid foundation. Probably looked sick before ever touching gear. Then he took what he needed to improve without going overboard and keeping water retention in check.
I disagree. I think certain steroids can lend themselves to a specific look. Now I admittedly know a fractions of what you know when it comes to Steroids, but here is a for instance to back up my claim. "one side-effects of HGH is that it seems to increase the size of everything, including bones (which gives very ugly protrusions in people who have no growth left in them) and intestines (which explains the incredible increase in gut size of professional bodybuilders, despite low body-fat percentages)" So the use of HGH would lend itself to a different visual quality among users as apposed to say, Test E. Unless we get real specific and consider HGH not to be a steroid but, a proteinaceous hormone. But all things bieng the same, I think there is an argument for different types of gear, resulting in different physical qualities to the user. And also Dosent winny or some other type of gear greatly harden and vasculise the user more so then other types of gear? Granted all of my knowledge concerning steroids is purley scholastic.

Now we have to define the difinition of "Different". Some steroids will make you look "Different" than others, BUT a steroid will not change your overall genetic "look". That comes from genetics and training. (hgh excluded, wouldn't touch it)

Top Bottom