Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what would you do??

fuck that, if I KNOW for a fucking FACT he is the one, i will confront him and if he is a fucking man he will admit to it, and what happens from there happens, and if he is too [pussy to admit but at least scared as shit because now he knows that I KNOW its him, tham the vandalism stops... anyone fucks with MY property, my family or disrespects me in any way, they will get fucking put in place right there and then

and if you dont, and threaten him with "cops" he knows you have no real solid proof, then it just becomes a game to him not to get cought and will keep fucking with your shit and you, and will keep walking all over you like a fucking bitch

I agree with timtim. Catch him (or whomever it is) on video. Make sure you can see who it is clearly and then take it to the police or just take him to small claims court to sue for fixing the damage...or better yet, do both. Sue first, then show to cops. Also show to landlord to have him kicked out. Don't get all tough and threaten him.

And tell your wife to slow the fuck down. If she was constantly driving through a parking area like a bat out of hell and my kid was out there I'd probably slash all four of her tires.

and if you dont, and threaten him with "cops" he knows you have no real solid proof, then it just becomes a game to him not to get cought and will keep fucking with your shit and you, and will keep walking all over you like a fucking bitch

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and that the first time he came to you to complain about something - the incident was probably not that friendly. Most likely he went away pissed at you. Hence vandalism.

Anyways...

What to do now?

1) Advise the landlord. At least they know what's going on in case they have to make decisions one day.
2) DO NOT get emotional if it happens again, and confront him - and then we hear about it on the news. That's how 90% of bad shit happens in life. Emotional states.
3) Call insurance - some policies handle keying, painting, etc.
4) Advise the cops, give him his plate. Cops love to look it up just in case he has warrants. Don't go to station, approach a street cop. The guys at the desk are training to blow off 90% of people who come up.
5) Do nothing. Perhaps he made his point and that's the end of that. Chalk it up as 'perhaps we shoud live in a classier more expensive condo community where we're not next to such trash'.
6) Leave a note on his car that's firm but not designed to anger him 'I have my suspicion is you. If it happens again, I will look into legal avenues. You do not want this'. If he approaches you, great, you guys can talk.

Oh and did I mention move to a classier better area :)

r

Last edited:
HIDE IN THE CAR!!! omg dude just sleep there for the night!!! you can put a little siren in your car and then when you hear the gruesome sounds of dirty paint rape you flip on the siren, jump out, and scream YOU JUST HIT THE JACKPOT MOFO!!! Then you force his head in the doorway and slam the door on him repeatedly. the end :)

fuck that, if I KNOW for a fucking FACT he is the one, i will confront him and if he is a fucking man he will admit to it, and what happens from there happens, and if he is too [pussy to admit but at least scared as shit because now he knows that I KNOW its him, tham the vandalism stops... anyone fucks with MY property, my family or disrespects me in any way, they will get fucking put in place right there and then

stick to spinning records. everything you just posted is premeditated. you touch him because you think youre tough and he presses charges with your lack of proof, you are not getting off with a warning. and like ive said in afew posts, everyone i know, all professionals, carry pocket or belt clip razors on them. carve you up if need be. got a brain? use it. catch him and get the landlord, cops, and small claims court on him.

thanks for the replys guys. some good advice here. i just purchased a camera and a stand. ill be taping this fucker now. for the record, it was his ass who was speeding around the complex, not my wife. also we all own these condos so i dont know how they could get him to leave. nimbus you are a funny dude, thanks for the laugh.

Top Bottom