Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What women have tried what??

splperformance

It's always interesting to see what some women have tried in order to tighten up or enhance their physique...whether it be AAS or supps, what have you tried and what were the results that you got from it...

and if there are any certain side effects from gear that other women should be aware of, post it up for their research knowledge

i'll start...as we almost all know, Var has a side effect of enlarging the clitoris which in some extreme cases can look like a miniature penis...

if you've thought of trying aas but never did, what lured you away from them??

Check the thread 'girlies and gear', there is some interesting information there.

I am a lifetime nattie.

I won't use because:

1. I want to be an example of what is possible to achieve without drugs

2. I am a biomedical scientist and I see hormones gone wrong most days at work, and I don't want to mess with mine

3. I am unwilling to have any of the potential sides

Tatyana said:
Check the thread 'girlies and gear', there is some interesting information there.

I am a lifetime nattie.

I won't use because:

1. I want to be an example of what is possible to achieve without drugs

2. I am a biomedical scientist and I see hormones gone wrong most days at work, and I don't want to mess with mine

3. I am unwilling to have any of the potential sides
What about supps? you have any that you have used? Liked disliked?

needtogetaas said:
What about supps? you have any that you have used? Liked disliked?

I have used all sorts really.

Favs:

creatine monohydrate

whey protein

BCAAs

Leucine

Arginine

Glutamine

Multi vitamins and minerals either all as one or in their separate components at times

Tatyana said:
I have used all sorts really.

Favs:

creatine monohydrate

whey protein

BCAAs

Leucine

Arginine

Glutamine

Multi vitamins and minerals either all as one or in their separate components at times
I think every one should be taking a Multi vitamin. Women and men alike.

What do you think of some of the Multi vitamins they make just for women. You think they are any better then a reg one.

needtogetaas said:
I think every one should be taking a Multi vitamin. Women and men alike.

What do you think of some of the Multi vitamins they make just for women. You think they are any better then a reg one.

I go through phases where I am great for taking a multi-vit and phases where I am not.

There is some clinical evidence that it makes NO difference, and in some cases, supplementation can be detrimental, for example, smokers and vitamin E have a higher incidence of lung cancer :worried:

I really like Animal Pak.

Other than that, I have taken ones that are for hair and nails :rainbow: and I have a lot of things separately as well, for example, vitamin C, the B vitamins, magnesium, calcium, zinc, copper.............

Tatyana said:
I go through phases where I am great for taking a multi-vit and phases where I am not.

There is some clinical evidence that it makes NO difference, and in some cases, supplementation can be detrimental, for example, smokers and vitamin E have a higher incidence of lung cancer :worried:

I really like Animal Pak.

Other than that, I have taken ones that are for hair and nails :rainbow: and I have a lot of things separately as well, for example, vitamin C, the B vitamins, magnesium, calcium, zinc, copper.............

Animal pak is good. You ever tried Animal stack? animal cuts? animal pump?

Top Bottom