Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What women have tried what??

GUARDIAN said:
traz-creatine-ester? LOL

lol...

how about Ra-kre-wr-alkyl

BIKINIMOM said:
I've tried it and IMHO it was crap. I found that an over the counter ECA stack had all the effect I was looking for.

I never did T3, was always too afraid that it would mess up my thyroid. I wanted to drop some bf but wasn't willing to risk permanent injury to do that.
The thyroid of a healthy person is more resilant then most people seem to think. I am for lower doses and extend period on both clen and t3. I have seen great results with that. As for var I have run it as high as 20 mgs a day with UG it is really hard to say if you infact are getting this more often then not things are undosed now a days.

sessa said:
I have been reading this forum for a while but never posted. I thought it was about time i did.

I know that alot of girls always mention that anavar and winny should only be taken at 5mg - 10mg max. I am going to disagree with this. I don't think there is a cookie cutter dose. I really think that EVERYONE who chooses to take gear to always try the lowest dose first, and after a couple weeks if there are no gains in strength/muscle and the sides are mild then it is time to increase the dose.

I have heard of some females taking insane doses of AAS, but I guess with their bodies they need more and after a few cycles maybe their tolerance is higher.

Also, how can you compare someone who is 5'0 at 90lbs vs 5'10 at 160lbs. Should they be taking the same amount? I don't think so.

But before you start to increase your doses really do your research on the sides aa ALL AAS come with sides.

I know girls that have taken up to 40mg of var and 25mg of winny. But they were very big girls.

So I just wanted to post this because I kept hearing that beyond 10mg of var or winny is way too much. When really it may not be for some.

And I also agree then lower doses and longer cycles are better. Less risks.

Thanks for the post hun, experience is invaluable.

I think for a first timer, a low dose is sensible, you don't know how you will respond, and if the var is over or under dosed.

I have often thought that dose should be size related as well.

I really liked eca, was too afraid to try clen ( though after much research found out that the sides of eca & clen are very similar).
98% lactose free protien
Muti-Vit
CLA
Omega's

Im looking for a better Creatine currently..

sessa said:
I have been reading this forum for a while but never posted. I thought it was about time i did.

I know that alot of girls always mention that anavar and winny should only be taken at 5mg - 10mg max. I am going to disagree with this. I don't think there is a cookie cutter dose. I really think that EVERYONE who chooses to take gear to always try the lowest dose first, and after a couple weeks if there are no gains in strength/muscle and the sides are mild then it is time to increase the dose.

I have heard of some females taking insane doses of AAS, but I guess with their bodies they need more and after a few cycles maybe their tolerance is higher.

Also, how can you compare someone who is 5'0 at 90lbs vs 5'10 at 160lbs. Should they be taking the same amount? I don't think so.

But before you start to increase your doses really do your research on the sides aa ALL AAS come with sides.

I know girls that have taken up to 40mg of var and 25mg of winny. But they were very big girls.

So I just wanted to post this because I kept hearing that beyond 10mg of var or winny is way too much. When really it may not be for some.

And I also agree then lower doses and longer cycles are better. Less risks.
Great post I would also add all peoples tolerance and receptors are diffrent some people respond very well to anything even low low doses this goes for men and women.

Top Bottom