Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What women have tried what??

I have never used steroids, nor would I.

As for supplements, I use Whey Protein, b vitamins, Vit E, acidophilus, sometimes a skin-hair multivitamin.

I have tried a fat burner in the past, like Hydroxycut, but have found there really is no great effect from it to justify the expenditure.
:)

pappad said:
My wife is on 20mgs of Var ED. She is seeing great results!

At 20mgs ED I'd imagine she'd be seeing UNBELIEVABLE results but I've always been of the school of thought LOW LOW DOSE - LONG CYCLE. Even with anavar, we are talking 5 mg EOD. That should be more than enough for any woman to see AMAZING results.

She may want to consider cutting back to a dose that low. It will stretch her supply and yield a much much better result long term.

clen and t3
im too scared to try anything else. I always get the opportunity but I chicken out at the last minute.

i wont even take birth control. it takes forever to recover from fucking around with hormones, even if its estrogen. No thanks. I swear not every woman has to have a period every month but I guess thats what the docs thought. Now I'm fucked for life.lol

cindylou said:
clen and t3
im too scared to try anything else. I always get the opportunity but I chicken out at the last minute.

i wont even take birth control. it takes forever to recover from fucking around with hormones, even if its estrogen. No thanks. I swear not every woman has to have a period every month but I guess thats what the docs thought. Now I'm fucked for life.lol

You took T3 but are afraid of birthcontrol? Do you realize how severely T3 could screw up your thyroid?!?! :worried:

Clen is utter TRASH - period.

BIKINIMOM said:
You took T3 but are afraid of birthcontrol? Do you realize how severely T3 could screw up your thyroid?!?! :worried:

Clen is utter TRASH - period.

yeah, thank god it didnt.

My fear of bc came after a doc perscribed for a nonexistant period. No thanks to all that shit.

cindylou said:
yeah, thank god it didnt.

My fear of bc came after a doc perscribed for a nonexistant period. No thanks to all that shit.

Feel you. I am the same way. LOL Like a dog... hehehehe I only go into *heat* 4 times a year. My doc told me that as I got older it would be more and more scarce. He was correct.

That is just the way my body works. When I menstruate consistently for a few months I get pissed. LOL

GUARDIAN said:
clen has its place.

I've tried it and IMHO it was crap. I found that an over the counter ECA stack had all the effect I was looking for.

I never did T3, was always too afraid that it would mess up my thyroid. I wanted to drop some bf but wasn't willing to risk permanent injury to do that.

BIKINIMOM said:
I've tried it and IMHO it was crap. I found that an over the counter ECA stack had all the effect I was looking for.

I never did T3, was always too afraid that it would mess up my thyroid. I wanted to drop some bf but wasn't willing to risk permanent injury to do that.

i do agree eca did work better.

I've also taken phentermine as an appitite supp.

and adderal

I have been reading this forum for a while but never posted. I thought it was about time i did.

I know that alot of girls always mention that anavar and winny should only be taken at 5mg - 10mg max. I am going to disagree with this. I don't think there is a cookie cutter dose. I really think that EVERYONE who chooses to take gear to always try the lowest dose first, and after a couple weeks if there are no gains in strength/muscle and the sides are mild then it is time to increase the dose.

I have heard of some females taking insane doses of AAS, but I guess with their bodies they need more and after a few cycles maybe their tolerance is higher.

Also, how can you compare someone who is 5'0 at 90lbs vs 5'10 at 160lbs. Should they be taking the same amount? I don't think so.

But before you start to increase your doses really do your research on the sides aa ALL AAS come with sides.

I know girls that have taken up to 40mg of var and 25mg of winny. But they were very big girls.

So I just wanted to post this because I kept hearing that beyond 10mg of var or winny is way too much. When really it may not be for some.

And I also agree then lower doses and longer cycles are better. Less risks.

Top Bottom