Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to expect from anavar

I did an article on var over at evolutionary. It gives great clean gains, but at the required dosage it isn't quite as side effect free as people think. Its still liver toxic and wreaks havoc on lipid levels. 6 weeks is a bit long to be considered healthy.

I did an article on var over at evolutionary. It gives great clean gains, but at the required dosage it isn't quite as side effect free as people think. Its still liver toxic and wreaks havoc on lipid levels. 6 weeks is a bit long to be considered healthy.

I ran var at 8 weeks and my lipids and liver were fine. keep in mind I don't drink, maintain a healthy lifestyle year round, and I don't run crazy dosages.. so it can be done

I had read an article that talked about how Var was 72% less liver toxic than other oral steroids even though it had the same structure to it...is this false also? Just wondering, I plan to run full liver support, actually erring on the side of caution. TUDCA, NAC, Chaga Root Extract, Glutathione, Water with fresh squeezed lemon juice every morning upon waking, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn, probably a liver support supplement, Matcha tea times a day, Dandelion root, Tumeric, etc...probably will also do oil pulling which is an Ayurvedic method of detoxifying the body and one which I used for many months with good results.

I have never done any AAS before and am petrified of the liver sides, so I plan on doing way more than what is considered necessary to protect my liver. I don't drink at all and try and eat tons of veggies and other high anti-oxidant foods.

Here is the reference to Anavar being less toxic to the liver based on 1/3 of it being unprocessed by the liver and excreted in the urine:

"Anavar is also a 17alpha alkylated oral steroid, carrying an alteration that is noted for putting stress on the liver. It is important to point out however that to spite this alteration oxandrolone is generally very well tolerated. While liver enzyme tests will occasionally show elevated values, actual damage due to this steroid is not a statistical problem.

Bio-Technology General states that oxandrolone is not as extensively metabolized by the liver as other l7aa orals are; evidenced by the fact that nearly a third of the compound is still intact when excreted in the urine. This may have to do with the understood milder nature of this agent (compared to other l7aa orals) in terms of hepatotoxicity. One study comparing the effects of oxandrolone to other agents including methyltestosterone, norethandrolone, fluoxymesterone and methAndriol clearly supports this notion. Here it was demonstrated that oxandrolone causes the lowest sulfobromophthalein (BSP; a marker of liver stress) retention among all the alkylated orals tested.

20mg of oxandrolone in fact produced 72% less BSP retention than an equal dosage of fluoxyrnesterone, which is a considerable difference being that they possess the same liver-toxic alteration. With such findings, combined with the fact that athletes rarely report trouble with this drug, most feel comfortable believing it to be much safer to use during longer cycles than most of other orals with this distinction. Although this may very well be true, the chance of liver damage still cannot be excluded however."

Last edited:
Does your body weight etc directly dictate what dosage you should take? For an 80kg man would 50mg ed be sufficient

Does your body weight etc directly dictate what dosage you should take? For an 80kg man would 50mg ed be sufficient

no, it does not... quality is going to play a big part in it... i've seen guys running 100 mg and its absurd... its completely unnecessary and it definitely poses the quality question because if its good quality, 60 mg is plenty... the higher you go, the more toxicity, the more shutdown and the more side effects... gains will not be any bigger...

I completely agree... People get quite confused with anavar... Its mild in terms of comparison to some other orals but in no way should it be taken lightly... It requires full protection as it can really hurt your lipids as well as bp and liver... N2guard is a must... It can cause excruciating pumps and can also cause shutdown amongst other things... It should be taken lightly, it's just a bit more mild in comparison to some stronger orals...

Cool thanks for the advice, my gear is made by rohm labs, and seems very legit and high quality from the hours of research I've done, do you have any opinion on this brand?

Top Bottom