Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

Look at me, I don't think it works and I ordered it anway LMAO.
you KNOW I'm gonna post if the shit works or not :)
hope to have it by Tuesday.

it definitely does work
I used it in between cycles recently, I always gain bf in between cycles, i think it has to do with my thyroid shutting down when I am "on"...this time I maintained the exact same bodyfat right up till the next cycle, and only thing I changed was adding sesapure

I should be starting mine this week. I'm doing the Sespure/Glucorell R combo. My goal is to cut, but to try and maintain LBM and also keep energy levels higher than normal cutting cycles. Very excited to try this.

MadManiac13 said:
I should be starting mine this week. I'm doing the Sespure/Glucorell R combo. My goal is to cut, but to try and maintain LBM and also keep energy levels higher than normal cutting cycles. Very excited to try this.

Then you have decided on the holy grail of supplementation combos, no kidding. Kick it's ass!

:artist:

stuff works pretty good... still recommend eating very clean even when using the Sesapure/glucorell-R combo when cutting.

Along with a good cardio regimen, that stuff help me get down to under 6% BF (5.7% at my lowest) without clen or T3. its a great supp.

How bout a free combo bottle macro? I'm a good customer :)

How long were you on it? and how long did it take you to diet down to sub 6%?

thanks

iHulk said:
stuff works pretty good... still recommend eating very clean even when using the Sesapure/glucorell-R combo when cutting.

Along with a good cardio regimen, that stuff help me get down to under 6% BF (5.7% at my lowest) without clen or T3. its a great supp.

How bout a free combo bottle macro? I'm a good customer :)

Top Bottom