Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

Is sesapure better than clen or is it a completely diff thing....should I throw in some sesapure with my clen regimine?

cokesniff said:
Is sesapure better than clen or is it a completely diff thing....should I throw in some sesapure with my clen regimine?

Stick with the Clen - no need to add sesame to you cycle

That's too bad, not a very good testimonial considering 265-250 is really nothing. Not the same as 170-155 anyway.

Goldprospector said:
Everything stopped at 250 lbs...So I maintained that for a while and I have just recently started dieting. I started my diet at 250 lbs...but I don't kno what I weigh now.

I am not interested in "weight loss" so to speak, I am interested in fat loss only and visual results. I would love to try to maintain 250lbs and get to 10% bf. I could drop 15 or 20 lbs in nothing flat, but Probably over half of that would be muscle loss.
So I am going at it slow and easy. Trying to keep the Protien as high as possible while only slightly lowering the calories.

heavy_duty said:
That's too bad, not a very good testimonial considering 265-250 is really nothing. Not the same as 170-155 anyway.

actually that would really depend on a lot of factors... there are a number of situations where the loss at the higher bodyweight is significantly more impressive.. height, BF%, musclemass/frame, metabolism, diet, activity level etc

Top Bottom