Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

muscle burns fat.

macrophage69alpha said:
its possible, lean mass gains over time will drop your BF%, even significantly as it is possible to lose fat (not easy, but possible) while still making decent muscle gains.

be sure to update.

How much do you weigh now? (April 1)

Goldprospector said:
I can't believe this stuff!
1. I have been taking it just less than a week and only consuming 1 cap when I eat a meal...Not with Protien shake.

2. I have had to reduce my fiber intake (Fiber tabs with PT shakes so I can stay regular) It seems that regularity is fine even without extra fiber with the PT shakes.

3. I don't "FEEL" anything at all.

4. My bulking diet has not changed at all.

5. I seemed to have misplaced 6 lbs. I was holding steady at 262 but now it seems that 256 is my "end of day weight" which is usually my heaviest.

don't know yet what excactly the weight loss is yet...I am going to keep using Sesapure to see what kind of noticable transformation comes about; either visably or on the calipers!

Good job AF store!

heavy_duty said:
How much do you weigh now? (April 1)
Everything stopped at 250 lbs...So I maintained that for a while and I have just recently started dieting. I started my diet at 250 lbs...but I don't kno what I weigh now.

I am not interested in "weight loss" so to speak, I am interested in fat loss only and visual results. I would love to try to maintain 250lbs and get to 10% bf. I could drop 15 or 20 lbs in nothing flat, but Probably over half of that would be muscle loss.
So I am going at it slow and easy. Trying to keep the Protien as high as possible while only slightly lowering the calories.

Top Bottom