Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHat the H*** is up with SESAPURE??

well, I must not have done too much dmg to my back because I was only down hardcore for about 4 days last week, and ive been able to do a couple light workouts this week.

Im on the fence on whether to crank this stuff up next week when Im gonna try to hit the gym back full force or wait until im fully finished with my current cycle.

I really wanna put on 12 more pounds. Im at 208 right now, and im in week 9 of my cycle, and have enough gear to go for at least 15 total weeks. I kinda wanna hit 220 before I start trying to really cut and harden up.

Ive got Sesapure, Glucorell, T-rex, CardioBreeze, YES, and Clen all on hand and itchin to be broken into... just not sure if I wanna hold off or not.

DAMNIT I CANT MAKE UP MY MIND!... AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

*rips out hair*, oh shit... I dont think any Fina is gonna be able to fix that

:worried:

bros,

i cant wait till sesa and gluco get here, ordered yestersday. i ve heard so many good thing about it. but, if im bulking, and it causes me to drop weight... will it also stop me from growing? or will i keep growing at the rate im growing now?
im nervous that if i drop weight, some will be muscle.
vic

if i drop some fat while bulking im gonna buy a year supply, lol. any comments, thanx guys.

viczeva said:
bros,

i cant wait till sesa and gluco get here, ordered yestersday. i ve heard so many good thing about it. but, if im bulking, and it causes me to drop weight... will it also stop me from growing? or will i keep growing at the rate im growing now?
im nervous that if i drop weight, some will be muscle.
vic

if i drop some fat while bulking im gonna buy a year supply, lol. any comments, thanx guys.

no, but at high doses you might see reduced gains

if you are gaining fat and muscle, then no you wont gain at the same rate you are gaining now because your ability to store fat is going to be reduced (as far as muscle gains, they should remain similar)

macrophage69alpha said:
no, but at high doses you might see reduced gains

if you are gaining fat and muscle, then no you wont gain at the same rate you are gaining now because your ability to store fat is going to be reduced (as far as muscle gains, they should remain similar)

macro, regarding viczeva's concern on reduced gains. I have to say that I think its a necessary evil that it DOES reduce "gains" you make in the context of weight. Weight iteself cannot be the factor by which we measure success of any cycle, even for newbies looking to gain that 20 lbs of mass.

Reason I say this is because: I take like 12 sesapure pills/day. I'm made slow moderate gains in weight but I know that every ounce of weight that I put on is pure lean muscle. I know this because I weigh more and my BF% is lower from when I started.

So if sesapure reduces my weight because it fights off adipose tissue, I'll take those gains any day of the week over anyone trying to put on 20lbs of muscle. Especially if most of the muscle gains they get are initially bloated with water/fat/high estrogen, etc. Lets face it, what looks better?!

I really think sesapure (along with glucorell-R) is a major contributor to my cutter and I don't think it in anyway has prohibited me from making the quality gains. After all what what good is gaining weight if its not pure lean muscle. I've never understood why people bloat themselves up so they can say they weigh such and such only to cut it back down to a lower weight. I guess I go about bulking differently.

that is essentially what was posted, though worded a bit differently. agree on your points about quality lean mass gains, though also aware that some are just interested in sheer mass without too much concern for aesthetics.

thanx macro and ihulk,

i personally would prefer lean muscle gains. even if it takes longer to gain weight. i care about the quality... also agree that there is not much sence adding 20 pounds if 10 of those r fat. since when u drop the 10 of fat, ull loose some muscle. so better to gain 8 pounds at a lower rate... dunno if that makes sence.
if sesapure will stop my fat gains, but let my muscle gains continue, then to me its an amazing product. even if my weight goes up slower, i will still be happy if the weight im gaining is lean muscle. also, im expecting that since im adding muscle mass, hence burning more calories, my body fat will drop 3-4 digits. i dunno if it wil happen during bulking, but one can dream. thanx for the helps guys, any more comments would be apreciated.
vic

its possible, lean mass gains over time will drop your BF%, even significantly as it is possible to lose fat (not easy, but possible) while still making decent muscle gains.

be sure to update.

Top Bottom