Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What musclegroup are you MOST proud of?

GenetiKing

I'd have to say either quads/hams because it took so much pain and hard work to bring them up or my traps simply because I had to bust my balls to develop them to any degree.

I'm most proud of my chest, shoulders, and traps. I too have busted my balls to try to get them bigger and it took me forever to find out which way works best for me. Now that I've found it my traps are growing like crazy....I love it!!!!

oh... its got to be my back... its starting to get so cut up... i just wish it was on my front so i could look at it all the time ... wait, that would be my abs.... they're awesome too.. well then there's my arms.... lots of delt/bicep work has made me proud to wear a sleaveless shirt... then my legs have improved so much...

get the pic? its the whole package that i'm proud of :D :D

Back and Quads

You cant beat that V shape and the way it starts to push your arms out a little to the sides, my back is great, Ive had comments on it too. Quads are growing like a mad man, squats and leg presses together in a workout are starting to kick in some serious growth.

As I get more development, I just want more and more, its like Ive been infected with getting bigger all the time.

I look in the mirror and think thats weak, I need more mass.

The only time I realised I was starting to grow over a normal person was when I caught myself in a mirror standing next to this guy, I eclipsed him completely.

I thought, Holy shit!!!

Then I thought, damn I need more mass on my chest/biceps/triceps/shoulders ... . . . . .. ..

my shoulders and traps just for their size and strength eventhough for me that is an easy bodypart to build. Definitely my arms, close to 20 inchers and all natural that took a lot of hard work for me especially since they are probably the most stubborn muscle group I have. and my legs. They are no were near were they used to be but they are getting much bigger and stronger. It took a lot of time, effort and pain to get them back to were they are now after my ligament tear.

Top Bottom