Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is your favorite brand for AAS?

Lab Test? What is the most comprehensive blood work you all do? I want to check everything. I need to make sure my body is functioning at optimal levels. Thanks.

BigD
@bigdextreme74 I do full blood panel but again asking you and being ignored, why arent you updating your log?

Brands are irrelevant as long as it's coming from a trustworthy source. Other variables include the cutting agents and oils used to suspend it with (some people are allergic to these inactive ingredients).

@bigdextreme74 I do full blood panel but again asking you and being ignored, why arent you updating your log?
I replied to you earlier. I wasn’t ignoring you. Here is what I said:
Good morning Mustang.

my train got interrupted due to work. I have been working at the hospital everyday for the past 2 weeks. I have another 2 weeks to go until I can start training again.

Dudes, my wife found my gear supply for the second time in two years… she’s threatening me with divorce again.

this is the biggest consequence of using AAS
@bigdextreme74 thats a sad situation, have you thought of going full time on TRT and getting TRT guys to get you extra gear?

Top Bottom