Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you use pre-workout?

I use N2KTS, it's better than jack3d (no crash) and I was sold on that until I got ahold of N2KTS now I'm never switching to anything else.

I have read some things on jack3d but sounds like alot of peeps crash afterward. I’m a fan of sims normally. Did you crash from jack3d when you took it?

I used it for awhile. I just felt cracked out after workout. On another thread saw someone else say he had ED problems with it(not sure if true).

From My Droid!

Personally I switch it up 2 weeks each than move to the next.. In this order: Jack3d is great (no crash for me unless I do 2 scoops), oxyelite pro (1-2 capsules), ECA than clen/t3.

Bare in mind though I'm talking about my wake up pre cardio. I'm on an ongoing cutting LBM workout regime. I should have run a log but it's too hard for me to be accurate with weight / bf (I'm a paraplegic so kind of difficult as you can imagine).

I just came off a tren/TnE cycle and am mid way through my PCT. Using ipamorelin, CJC1295, igf, HCG & bridge to keep my gains... Lost 5 belt sizes and almost have my 6 pack back.

Stims are great but if you stay on too long / don't switch up you will definitely crash.. Just my 2cc's

E

Wow man…props to you. Sounds like you’re dedicated as hell despite of your condition…
Clen makes me too jittery, but did like the outcome. I’m looking for something that will not make me jittery. Just a nice little boost right before the gym. Not something I would take any other time but before workout. IDK, right now I’m studying up on powerchews, N2KTS (love the acronym lol) and maybe jack3d.
Also looking for something that doesn’t appear to be a stim right up front. Sounds strange but my GF gets soooo mad about me taking stims. I know, I need to grow a pair….but it’s just easier if she doesn’t know.

no bs purus muscle marinade is good. i currently take that 1mr by bpi and 3 tabs of nitro4, its solid

I've been using Jack3d for the last 3 weeks or so and it seems to be doing the job so far. I don't get much of a crash from it but only take one scoop at a time, anymore than that and I'm staring down the bowl of the toilet before my workout is done. Going to try N2KTS once I'm done with this tub of jack3d but figure I have about 10 weeks left with it. Hopefully by that time my tolerance will have improved cus I've heard N2KTS is crazy strong!!

Top Bottom