Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you do for oily skin?

hey bro. Go get some scrub. This has the best effect on my skin, and my skin is just aabout as bad as anyones gets. I have bad poors and am prone to acne, and this shit keeps my pores open and my skin fresh. Use an oxy pad when ur done washing ur face with this stuff, because ur pores will be open and u can easily kill the dirt/buildup in the pores if there is any.

there are a few hings you could try. i wouldnt really go near the script drugs as of yet unless theres a huge problem (ie out of control cystic acne) without first trying the obvious - which is to simply find the right sort of cleanser/cleansing modality that is going to get rid of the oil without causing excessive drying or screw up your facial flora too much.

if you use a detergent (liquid soap pump that you get at the supermarket) or bar soap, you run the risk of your skin getting very dry...then very oily...then very dry etc. this can cause some blockage and acne.

on the other hand if you use a soap substitute, your skin will stay well oiled...then get very oily...then back to normal...then very oily etc.

you simply have to fiddle around. convenient things to use are baby wipes (unscented of course) taht you can use frequantly then toss away. make sure to change pillow cases regularly. exfoliate regularly (twice a week tops, really. too much and you cause other problems.) then fiddle with the cleanser you are using until you find the right balance for your skin type/severity/climate

after all, cycles dont go on forever. this is an acute problem.

cheers

Top Bottom