Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you bring to the table?

silverstar1025 said:
I don't think looking at someone's finances is fair. Lots of people have debt especially from student loans. What is importat is that they are ambitious, hard working, and have a good job. You don't want some lazy idiot that racks up debt.

As for me lets see the reasons my hubby loves me...

I work hard.
I have dreams.
I have a good job.
I am a good Mom.
I am not boring in the bedroom.
I am very giving and like to do sweet surprises for my family.
I am really good to talk to.
I like cars.

Do I need to continue? ;)

if $$ is that important to Puddle - then he HAS to take it into consideration.

Razorguns said:
Find a person that fits your standard.

Don't lower yourself to fit theirs.

Keep searching if you have to. I think there's like 6 billion people on the planet last time I counted.

r

My father always says, "find your equal".

uh... dad, you've been alone for 20+ years.

silverstar1025 said:
I don't think looking at someone's finances is fair. Lots of people have debt especially from student loans. What is importat is that they are ambitious, hard working, and have a good job. You don't want some lazy idiot that racks up debt.

As for me lets see the reasons my hubby loves me...

I work hard.
I have dreams.
I have a good job.
I am a good Mom.
I am not boring in the bedroom.
I am very giving and like to do sweet surprises for my family.
I am really good to talk to.
I like cars.

Do I need to continue? ;)

say somethiing else about sex, and include your tits in the story.....

cindylou said:

Understandable, but like I said if they are hard working, etc then it shouldn't be a huge issue. Lots of people make the debt mistake when they are young or have to take loans to pay for school. It just depends on the situation. I mean if he met a college graduate that had a great job, but 20K in debt that she was working on paying off. He should not have a relationship because of it? It's not most fault that their parents didn't pay their way.

silverstar1025 said:
Understandable, but like I said if they are hard working, etc then it shouldn't be a huge issue. Lots of people make the debt mistake when they are young or have to take loans to pay for school. It just depends on the situation. I mean if he met a college graduate that had a great job, but 20K in debt that she was working on paying off. He should not have a relationship because of it? It's not most fault that their parents didn't pay their way.

yeah student debt is totally understandable

silverstar1025 said:

whut!? I like your bewbs, I'm a bewb guy, what can I say!

cindylou said:

No, no, I wouldn't say its "important", but I don't see me excited to take on someones credit card debts because they couldn't control their spending. Or paying for a couple children because she made a horrible decision in picking the father of her children.

i bring:
-a shitload of student debt
-a sense of entitlement
-an occiasonal bout with premature ejaculation
-a increasingly hairy back
-a bulbous pair of nutsicle
-an inflated sense of self-worth
-a never ending case of flatulence

Top Bottom