Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do u guys suggest?

badq8

Guys Im planing on starting my next cycle in February whereas I have been clean for 16 months after having a really bad Phobia of ED and had to stay on ED pills everytime I hit the sack. After visiting a dr I found out that it's all in my head and now I'm perfectly normal. So what I was thinking is a moderate cycle whereas I can recover from easily so thy I don't go through that phase again. Here are my stats
24 yrs 5"7 175lbs had 2 cycles before.

I was thinking of a 10 weeks 300 test cyp/ 400 primo / 50 winstrol eod for 5 weeks and hgh 5ui 5 days 2 days off for 5 months / hcg 500ui ew from week 3

as for pct what do you guys recommend so that I don't crash bad and recover quick? I can't ship supplements such as post cycle and other products to my country if they are liquids.

Regards.

nolvadex and clomid for pct. its very good that you have hcg it will to recover faster but u still need clomid/nolva

but u still need clomid/nolva
need may be a pretty strong word.

nolva/clomid compete with estrogen at the receptor fooling the body into thinking that E is low. In men most E comes from aromatization so if E is low it tricks the body into producing more test. Since actual test levels likely are already low this can trigger a greater LH/FSH release but the problem that your nuts being shut down all cycle still remains so even in the presence of higher than normal LH/FSH its gonna take some time for your body to start producing test.

HCG in small doses a couple times a week while on cycle will keep the testes producing test and greatly reduce atrophy. Then when the cycle end you have a set of nuts that have actually been working a little instead of not at all so recovery is usually a lot faster.

Guys Im planing on starting my next cycle in February whereas I have been clean for 16 months after having a really bad Phobia of ED and had to stay on ED pills everytime I hit the sack. After visiting a dr I found out that it's all in my head and now I'm perfectly normal. So what I was thinking is a moderate cycle whereas I can recover from easily so thy I don't go through that phase again. Here are my stats
24 yrs 5"7 175lbs had 2 cycles before.

I was thinking of a 10 weeks 300 test cyp/ 400 primo / 50 winstrol eod for 5 weeks and hgh 5ui 5 days 2 days off for 5 months / hcg 500ui ew from week 3

as for pct what do you guys recommend so that I don't crash bad and recover quick? I can't ship supplements such as post cycle and other products to my country if they are liquids.

Regards.

Did your ED have anything to do with your AAS usage? And/or was it related to a lack of proper PCT or just mental?

Secondly, Nelson is right on. Anyone who hasn't read his post on PCT is doing themselves a disservice.....OH! Here it is now:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html

~EZ

Cycle looks awesome! ....HCG and HCGgenerate and also Unleashed...thats what i will do next:) How long you doing the Primo for? I would do it for more than 10 weeks.

cycle looks like fun. Honestly though, at 24 you really dont deed to run the gh. I think you will be far better served using the $ saved from not buying gh and using it on food, supps, and more gas. I've run a good bit of gh in my time (I love it and all of its side benefits) however my younger friends, those in their mid 20's and below have not felt like it was the best investment of their hard earned $$$.

I'm anti nova because all of the ED problems I faced was after having gyno symptoms after my pct in 5 months and I did 30 pills of nolvadex and started geting lower libido and ED problems, so no nolvadex for me

Ez_z after my cycle and pct I didn't have any Ed problems but after 5 months I started geting gyno symtons so I started using nolvadex and this is where it all began, also I was readig alt of posts about ED so I started to get paranoid, after suffering for 5 months I went to a dr and he did several tests on me ad everything seemed fine, it was all in my head, but the nolvadex did lower my test levels whereas after my pct my test levels where 360 and after the nolvadex the droped to 300 and then when I went to the dr my test levels where even higher then before ever cycling which was 490.

Ez_z after my cycle and pct I didn't have any Ed problems but after 5 months I started geting gyno symtons so I started using nolvadex and this is where it all began, also I was readig alt of posts about ED so I started to get paranoid, after suffering for 5 months I went to a dr and he did several tests on me ad everything seemed fine, it was all in my head, but the nolvadex did lower my test levels whereas after my pct my test levels where 360 and after the nolvadex the droped to 300 and then when I went to the dr my test levels where even higher then before ever cycling which was 490.

Another reason why it's garbage...

Whatever cycle you decide on, read the sticky on Best PCT for 2010...

~EZ

Top Bottom