Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What cert is best for my situation?

Does anyone have any extra study material for the NSCA-CPT exam??....I bought the book and I've been studying and taking notes everyday, but I'd like to get the practice exams or DVD's also....and being a college student money is pretty tight so if anyone has any used material they are willing to sell or any online study material please let me know!!! It would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

OK well not giving a rats ass is not true by any means. Weather private or in the health club atmoshpere which Cert is what gets you hired unless your trianing through some shitty club. Ace or NASM is required norm for upper end health clubs. I have course material for both if you needing it. Both offer add on's for various areas of the business....
Peace, Forged

OK well not giving a rats ass is not true by any means. Weather private or in the health club atmoshpere which Cert is what gets you hired unless your trianing through some shitty club. Ace or NASM is required norm for upper end health clubs. I have course material for both if you needing it. Both offer add on's for various areas of the business....
Peace, Forged

If you are not bringing business with you, look like someone who may not immediately draw in clients, the manager may stick with the company rules. But don't be fooled in thinking the treatment you received when you got your job is the same for everyone. Those rules are very flexible, just like car prices. Some people get stiffed when buying a car and others get a great deal.

It's always an individual circumstance and many hiring situations are individual and will remain private between the person getting the deal and the employer. So, if you are the shit, then it doesn't matter what cert you have. The manager is not going to turn you away if you are presenting true value. On the other hand, if you are just some eager, enthusiastic trainer off the street with your hand out, well there are hundreds like you and the manager has been down that road before and has no reason to bend the rules for you because you'll be gone in 7 months anyway. In that case, you better possess one of their "preferred" certifications.

If you are not bringing business with you, look like someone who may not immediately draw in clients, the manager may stick with the company rules. But don't be fooled in thinking the treatment you received when you got your job is the same for everyone. Those rules are very flexible, just like car prices. Some people get stiffed when buying a car and others get a great deal.

It's always an individual circumstance and many hiring situations are individual and will remain private between the person getting the deal and the employer. So, if you are the shit, then it doesn't matter what cert you have. The manager is not going to turn you away if you are presenting true value. On the other hand, if you are just some eager, enthusiastic trainer off the street with your hand out, well there are hundreds like you and the manager has been down that road before and has no reason to bend the rules for you because you'll be gone in 7 months anyway. In that case, you better possess one of their "preferred" certifications.

This is very insightfull. I totally agree.

Top Bottom