Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are your stats/ what do you consider good stats

Yeah i know what your all saying about the mid section being short though really sucks because all the wieght goes there....I am 5'6 182 about 10-11 % bodyfat i play football in college i bench 370 squat 500 and powerclean 295 so im strong I have like no bf anywhere but my stomach.....So what do you guys think of a eq, winny and fina cycle...what diets do you guys do on or off a cycle to cut....if you reply to the idet make sure you say on or off............like each meal etc..thanks all.your all big no one is small have a big mentality and youll grow with a little help

5'8" 180lbs 10-11% bf

looking to be at about 190 @ 7-8% by next summer (after 1 bulker and 1 cutter)

ultimately maybe 210-220lbs and 5% (at least for a while), maybe bigger if I wanted to try competing

Last edited:
5'3", 175.......~10lbs off from decent contest condition (including water).
It may actually be about 5'31/2"......but 5'3" sounds better (at least for BB anyway, lol)

6'2" 233/4, back up to about 15% bodyfat (blech). If I can be a lean 250 or so (10% being acceptable) I will start to look 'good'. Right now I'm 18.24" arms, 50" chest, 26.5" thigh, 17.25" calves, 17.25" neck, when your tall though that doesn't look like much, I fill out most of my XXL Tshirts though. When I hit 20" arms I'll start to look 'big'.

I'm at 6'1, 205, 7% bf(last time i tested), but prolly a bit lower right now..hopin to get to 220 w/ the help of some liquid vitamins over the next few months...but other than that i'm just bumpin for the diet help when ur on..

rip

Top Bottom