Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What about women

M

*MissFit*

My friend told me about this site and by reading through the threads I have found out a thing or two, but find most of what is said is applicable to guys who want to bulk up.

I'm not a guy. I'm a 130lb, medium built girl with fairly good muscle definition, a swimmers build, who wants to know ways of improving her diet and any exercises that might be more important for women to do, in order to combat our more problem area's.

I know diet has alot more to do with it.. so any diet advice would be great.

Right now i go to the gym .. every day and it looks like this;

DAY ONE , DAY FOUR

Chest Pec Deck
Back Cable Rows
Shoulders Side Raises
Bicepts Curl Machine
Tricepts Cable pull-down

DAY TWO, DAY FIVE

Quads Hamstrings
Extensions Seated hamstrings
Leg Press Standing hamstring

Calves
Standing calves

I Do 3 sets of each exercise and do 45 minutes of cardio daily, whether i do weights or not

Any help is appreciated! Tracey

hey whats up welcome to the board :heart: .you might want to check out the womens board alot of useful info.DAISYGIRL is the person you want to talk to.

DAY ONE , DAY FOUR

Chest Pec Deck
Back Cable Rows
Shoulders Side Raises
Bicepts Curl Machine
Tricepts Cable pull-down

DAY TWO, DAY FIVE

Quads Hamstrings

Calves
Standing calves

I Do 3 sets of each exercise and do 45 minutes of cardio daily, whether i do weights or not

What's up with all the machines? If you want to grow use free weights like bench press, free squats, dead lifts, pull ups etc. After that, adjust your diet according to what you see happening to your body.

I like the fact that you actually train each body part more than once a week. However why so many isolation movements and so few compound ones? Also this is the anabolic forum. The purpose of this forum is to ask for questions about drugs.

We have a diet forum, a training forum and a women's forum to answer training questions, nutrition questions and questions about things specific to female atheletes.

Welome to the board. I agree that the womens forum will offer you better advice... Daisy's posts are educated and informative!
*Ha ha... its funny how gentlemanly the guys are when a cute girl puts her picture in her avatar!

Prettylittlepest said:
My friend told me about this site and by reading through the threads I have found out a thing or two, but find most of what is said is applicable to guys who want to bulk up.

I'm not a guy. I'm a 130lb, medium built girl with fairly good muscle definition, a swimmers build, who wants to know ways of improving her diet and any exercises that might be more important for women to do, in order to combat our more problem area's.

DAY ONE , DAY FOUR

Chest Pec Deck
Back Cable Rows
Shoulders Side Raises
Bicepts Curl Machine
Tricepts Cable pull-down

DAY TWO, DAY FIVE

Quads Hamstrings

Calves
Standing calves

Yeah...I don't like all the isolated exercises which was similar to my wife's routine....You're just wasting energy and time being that isolated movements are more for sculpting and not as much for bulking.

Now this is my wife's new routine courtesy of me...and she's packing on mass and strength now. Get rid of the machines and start using free weights

leg day - squats, leg press, standing calf raises (3 sets each) 6-10 reps

chest and tris - flat bench, incline dumbell press, push downs, parallel dips (3 sets on the bench) 2 sets on the tris 6-10 reps

shoulder and abs - reverse military press, dumbbell press (3 sets each) 6-10 reps...side laterals, front laterals (2 sets each) 10-12 reps...cable crunches, standing leg raises (3 sets each....15-20 reps)

back and biceps - lat pull downs, bent over rows, seated cable rows (3 sets each, 6-10 reps....barbell curls (3 sets 10-12 reps)

keep your sets and training days moderate...train 1 body part per week......women training naturally are more likely to overtrain than men because of testosterone levels....push each set to failure (not saying you because I don't know you, but women have a tendency of not pushing themselves hard enough).....

Prettylittlepest said:

DAY ONE , DAY FOUR

Chest Pec Deck
Back Cable Rows
Shoulders Side Raises
Bicepts Curl Machine
Tricepts Cable pull-down

DAY TWO, DAY FIVE

Quads Hamstrings

Calves
Standing calves

I'd hit up some test cyp and stack it with deca 200mg EW, you'll get huge :rolleyes:

Top Bottom