Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what aas is best for leaning up

if this is the first time you have actually attempted a "cut" a low dose of test prop is probably a good choice.
your first port of call is to work out your bmr. this is the amount of calories your body needs to carry out all of its functions and remain at the same weight. subract maybe 300 cals from this, and with the test, you should find yourself losing fat but retaining muscle. if progress is slow, which it may be, depending on how lean you already are, try subtracting another 100-200 cals from your new diet.
i forgot to mention, although this is probably just common sense, it is also imperative that you keep protein high during this stage.

if that worked for you, then fair play. i would rather make sure this guy knows how to cut properly, rather than just suggest possibly one of the hardest AAS out there.
i was just fixing what you said about no aas burns fat..that may be the case for everything but tren

i was just fixing what you said about no aas burns fat..that may be the case for everything but tren

I am not positive it is the steroids, but the fact that anabolic steroids induce a temporary hyperthyroidism, meaning your body is going to produce more thyroxine, increasing your metabolic rate.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is also some impact on adrenaline/noradrenaline as well.

Top Bottom