Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Westside for Bodybuilders - WS4BB

cleans are fine to rotate in. Louie Simmons hates Olympic lifts, but I like 'em. :D

sprint and agility work would fall under GPP and would best be incorporated, depending upon how uyou work things, the days you do upper body and the day after you do a heavy lower body workout

and yes, chemical assistance will help with DOMS immensely, but remember, AAS don' thelp as much with neuro fatigue

kethnaab said:
cleans are fine to rotate in. Louie Simmons hates Olympic lifts, but I like 'em. :D

sprint and agility work would fall under GPP and would best be incorporated, depending upon how uyou work things, the days you do upper body and the day after you do a heavy lower body workout

and yes, chemical assistance will help with DOMS immensely, but remember, AAS don' thelp as much with neuro fatigue

I have to agree with you. I think olympic lifts can be very beneficial. I am stepping away from the WSB protocol for this next training cycle. I have built up so much speed with the use of the bands, that now I have to start working on my strength. So I am using what would normally be my ME Squat/DL day as my ME squat day, and my DE day, will now be my Deadlift Day. Going to incorporate Olympic Lifts on my Deadlift day, b/c I think that they will help to increase my deadlift. And on top of that, help with all around strength development.

do you just use bands have you tried using chains!!

if so what do you think is better and why?

im thinking of incorporating them into my max squat/ bench i dont know which ones to invest both will cost me about the same. so price isnt really an issue

bands and chains, even though they "overload" the extension portion of the repetition, are a lot different, at least to me

Generally speaking, you will find people will rotate the chains and bands with weeks of "no goofy shit"

i.e. 3 weeks chains, deload, 3 weeks bands, deload, 3 weeks nada, deload, lather/rinse/repeat

bands are a lot easier to use, but sticking chains on the end of the bar just looks SO DAMN COOL. :artist: :coffee:

kethnaab said:
bands and chains, even though they "overload" the extension portion of the repetition, are a lot different, at least to me

Generally speaking, you will find people will rotate the chains and bands with weeks of "no goofy shit"

i.e. 3 weeks chains, deload, 3 weeks bands, deload, 3 weeks nada, deload, lather/rinse/repeat

bands are a lot easier to use, but sticking chains on the end of the bar just looks SO DAMN COOL. :artist: :coffee:

I would have to say that chain is a lot easier to use, simply from a set up point of view. But if you go to a gym that won't let you keep the chain there, then you are screwed into having to lug 80+lbs of chain in and out of the gym everytime that you want to use them. so with that in mind, bands are a lot more convenient.

yes, the tension from both is completely different. with the chain, you are simply deloading/reloading the weight of the chain. Same with the bands, but the weight (from the tension) creeps up a hell of a lot faster on you with the bands. Not to mention, if you aren't centered to where you choked the bands down, then you are going to be pulled one way or the other.

Illuminati said:
if you go to a gym that won't let you keep the chain there, then you are screwed into having to lug 80+lbs of chain in and out of the gym everytime that you want to use them. so with that in mind, bands are a lot more convenient.

heh...never been in a gym that allowed you to leave the chains there. Always been a pain in the ass loading up my rucksack with the chains. :p

Top Bottom