Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Western Antarctic ice chunk collapses

earth temperature changes are cyclical, 30 years ago we had global cooling. global warming is just the band wagon movement of the moment

jdynasty said:
earth temperature changes are cyclical, 30 years ago we had global cooling. global warming is just the band wagon movement of the moment

Earth's cycles work in periods a bit longer than 30 years.

:cow:

samoth said:
Earth's cycles work in periods a bit longer than 30 years.

we may understand that, but I was merely stating that scientists change there minds a lot

jdynasty said:
we may understand that, but I was merely stating that scientists change there minds a lot

Credited. I wasn't around thirty years ago... how big were scientists and the media on global cooling and climate change?

samoth said:
Credited. I wasn't around thirty years ago... how big were scientists and the media on global cooling and climate change?

There was just as much media attention and freaking out as global warming! I was only nine years old and I still remember being scared of the 'new ice age'.

wlmcrae said:
There was just as much media attention and freaking out as global warming! I was only nine years old and I still remember being scared of the 'new ice age'.

True. Carl Sagan was warning of this in the 70's/80's.

By the way, I think that for the purpose of this discussion it should be stated that there is a difference between the concept of global warming and man-made global warming.

I'm sure we can all agree that the planet heats and cools, but it has little to nothing to do with my jeep.

If humans are causing climate change now then what caused the last ice age, and the last era of global warming? Chipmunks?

Top Bottom