Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

But Wait......I thought global warming was a myth?

Really? I didn't know that. Polar bears must have gotten stupider then. :confused:

Polar bears drown as ice shelf melts - Times Online

No, its just you.

Instead of an article from more than 3 years ago, heres an article (with actual data, not just some sob story about a polar bear) from a little more than 3 days ago.

Revealed: Antarctic ice growing, not shrinking « Watts Up With That?

A paper to be published soon by the British Antarctic Survey in the journal Geophysical Research Letters is expected to confirm that over the past 30 years, the area of sea ice around the continent has expanded.

No, its just you.

Instead of an article from more than 3 years ago, heres an article (with actual data, not just some sob story about a polar bear) from a little more than 3 days ago.

Revealed: Antarctic ice growing, not shrinking « Watts Up With That?

Ok let me clear something up for you.

ARCTIC = north pole

ANTARCTIC = South Pole

Your first post mentions ice getting thicker in the arctic, and to prove your point you post an article indicating ice getting thicker in the Antarctic?

So far in this thread we have one person saying the earth is cooling not warming.

Another person saying, "Yeah, it's warming but there is no proof why"

Another person saying it's just a heat wave.

Now I'm even more confused??

ARCTIC = north pole

ANTARCTIC = South Pole

Your first post mentions ice getting thicker in the arctic, and to prove your point you post an article indicating ice getting thicker in the Antarctic?

So far in this thread we have one person saying the earth is cooling not warming.

Um, excuse me? I never said global warming is "just a heat wave." I said a heat wave is not indicative of global warming and that global warming is imperceptible to humans because it is so freaking slow. As i said, like one degree per century. So when people are flipping out about a heat wave being global warming, yes, they are fucking idiots.

ARCTIC = north pole

ANTARCTIC = South Pole

Try reading the links.

Ice is not disappearing

Arctic website Crysophere Today reported that Arctic ice volume was 500,000 sq km greater than this time last year.

This is really one of those subjects people need over a 90 IQ to discuss, because it involves the VERY COMPLEX process of reading scientific journals. I mean, you have to type CLIMATE CHANGE under 'search', then actually READ ARTICLES. This is hard stuff indeed.

PSA: Global warming has nothing to do with warm temperatures. If you cannot see past this misnomer, please stop discussing ASAP. Moreover, if you think omg-snow-above-the-equator-GW-is-a-myth, please STFU immediately and killself.

HTH

:cow:

This is really one of those subjects people need over a 90 IQ to discuss, because it involves the VERY COMPLEX process of reading scientific journals. I mean, you have to type CLIMATE CHANGE under 'search', then actually READ ARTICLES. This is hard stuff indeed.

PSA: Global warming has nothing to do with warm temperatures. If you cannot see past this misnomer, please stop discussing ASAP. Moreover, if you think omg-snow-above-the-equator-GW-is-a-myth, please STFU immediately and killself.

HTH

Samoth = smart guy

HTH

My only question is who really gives a fuck? But yea after reading your post I will shut up and kill myself.:biggrin:

Top Bottom