Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We're all going to die

nstatue.gif

Powerbuilder333 said:
Either way, few of us will live long enough to see the mild problems it'll cause.

and that is the reason why no one gives a fuck.........hey, we'll all be dead right? So who cares?................I'm seriously appalled by that notion.

I won't be pro creating.
And the only people in the US to be affected by global warming next century will be illegals and their descendents - so fuck them!

Powerbuilder333 said:
I won't be pro creating.
And the only people in the US to be affected by global warming next century will be illegals and their descendents - so fuck them!

huh? how do you figure??........ :confused:

I'm pulling the stats out of my ass, but you'll get the idea.
20% of todays population are illegals, or are descendents of illegals. They represent the fastest growing segment of the American population. Additionally those fuckers are still crossing the border, and producing even more offspring. I believe 3 states are already occupied by a majority of descendents of illegals (Texas, California, perhaps Arizona?).
Our politicians (both parties) are doing nothing to curb the flow of illegals. In my lifetime I expect the hispanics (the vast majority of whom are descended from illegals) to become the domenent ethnic group politically, and once empowered they will drop all border restrictions with Mexico.
The year 2100: Hispanics 90%, Blacks 10%, White non-hispanics 0% because we've all fled back to our motherlands were global warming will have less of an effect. Lots of cold mountains in Norway.
Pure speculation on my part of course. But if something isn't done to stop the flow of illegals I'm sure my quality of life will suffer for it.

fistfullofsteel said:
that's not what they will be saying when they'll be pissing on your grave
Joke's on them again since I'll be cremated using fossil fuels and have my ashes shot into space to use more fossil fuels...

Top Bottom