Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

But Wait......I thought global warming was a myth?

dragons consuming the world?:lmao: Do I even want to ask?:lmao:

ANyway, I'm not even remotely suggesting shit like that can happen.........what I'm suggesting is that they themselves may start to see and become of aware of things in our universe on a level the standard lay person will probably never experience. They may see things that human beings simply aren't programmed to perceive naturally. And no, i'm not talking about south parks imagination land......

http://www.pha.jhu.edu/~dfehling/particle.gif
Standard Model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What happens at the quantum level has nothing to do with what happens in the classical world. Classical laws will not change. Nobody's opening up black holes and dragons are not going to consume the world. Particle accelerators have been around for over a century, and they are well-understood. Short of a Dyson Sphere, it is physically impossible on this planet to achieve energies high enough to do anything destructive.

The only problem is the layperson watching too much television and not knowing how to differentiate fiction from reality.

:cow:

dragons consuming the world?:lmao: Do I even want to ask?:lmao:

ANyway, I'm not even remotely suggesting shit like that can happen.........what I'm suggesting is that they themselves may start to see and become of aware of things in our universe on a level the standard lay person will probably never experience. They may see things that human beings simply aren't programmed to perceive naturally. And no, i'm not talking about south parks imagination land......

Dude, you didn't see that article? People were actually scared that CERN would open a black hole and dragons would come through and destroy Earth. People got super weird with this whole thing.

I was just trying to say that quantum and classical physics have nothing in common. What we discover on the sub-Planck scale will not have any bearing on Newton's Laws or change the fact that entropy always increases in an isolated system. The broken plate will never come together and jump back up on the table, even though it's allowed by the laws of physics, lol.

I won't pretend to know anything about Global warming... One thing I'm sure about: We should look for better energy sources than Oil...

A) dude, I thought you were fucking around......are you being dead serious that people actually talked about dragons coming through a black hole? I mean I know about some people being worried about these miniature black holes they'll create at CERN "possibly" getting bigger like a snowball rolling down hill. But I never heard about dragons.

B) We're in total agreement. To us, Newtons laws are immutable and more than likely always will be unless something truely remarkable happens to our universe. So to us, what goes up will always come back down. But to the guys at CERN, they may start to see things differently.

At the risk of doing some "tin hat" speculating myself.........it is possible though that they find something so astounding at CERN that it could possibly affect our daily interpretations of classical physics. I can't obviously give any examples without sounding like the "dragons are coming through the gates" people. By the way, dude...I want a link to the dragon story. I will print that and frame it for the love of god. I'm off to google it.........if you know it offhand, please link me. I've been chuckling nonstop for the last 5 minutes since I read that.

Dude, you didn't see that article? People were actually scared that CERN would open a black hole and dragons would come through and destroy Earth. People got super weird with this whole thing.

I was just trying to say that quantum and classical physics have nothing in common. What we discover on the sub-Planck scale will not have any bearing on Newton's Laws or change the fact that entropy always increases in an isolated system. The broken plate will never come together and jump back up on the table, even though it's allowed by the laws of physics, lol.

A) dude, I thought you were fucking around......are you being dead serious that people actually talked about dragons coming through a black hole? I mean I know about some people being worried about these miniature black holes they'll create at CERN "possibly" getting bigger like a snowball rolling down hill. But I never heard about dragons.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/c...ight-make-dragons-might-eat-us-up-609228.html

In addition to the numerous death threats CERN dudes were receiving:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/c...receiving-death-threats-news-item-609395.html

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM

:D :D :D

nice:supercool
I luv'd tha lil rap diddy u posted (prolly bc u KNEW most ppl on here wouldn't read much of tha other stuff .... 2many of those one thingies .... words)
I was just thinkin and I gotta say I really miss all of your older threads about tha cool stuff (stars, science, physics...and so on). Do u remember? Well, sure u do.
Yea, I miss that stuff. I hope you didn't feel like you were wasting ur time.
I thought they were stellar.

Top Bottom